DS #DSi 0010: The iDOLM@STER - Dearly Stars (Japan)

k0sm0s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Supercard users rejoice! They just released a temp patch: http://bbs.supercard.sc/thread-21485-1-1.html

download link inside post by cftogba (one of the adminstrators, so i assume this only works for supercard?)

basically the post says this is a temp fix specifically for this game to run, and to make it work perfectly would take some time so they decided to release this first.

1. Enable Patch Saver and Patch Speed
2. Apparently in order for this to save, u have to turn off your DS (i think it means not soft resetting probably)

tested it on Supercard DS one, and yes it works, story mode is accessible, and the game is savable.

note: cheats does not work though

k0sm0s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
in story mode u save in the menu (the PDA), just tap one of the 3 slots and it saves
in stage mode it will save when u choose the option

bibimario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is the patch works on ds Linker? I think there was a link between sc and DL (maybe the same creators, can't remember). And with what program do you patch the game?

awindslowly

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Makio012 said:
M3 ds real ,sakura system ,black screen

Mine doesn't work either (M3DS REAL on NDS Lite; up-to-date firmware). I've been waiting for this game for so long. I'd finally be able to try Idolmaster, only to be stopped by this. How infuriating
hate2.gif

How can this problem be fixed????? Someone has to make a patch or something?

awindslowly

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kesadisan said:
need... patch... now...
lol
seriously this game gets old without patch

Gets old? What do you mean? It won't even load for me. You have some sort of limited version that works or something (because that's what I've heard for owners of other cards)?

I've always wanted to try out Idolmaster, and now that it is on DS, and it has a trap, I need to play this. How long does it take to patch it? What exactly is involved in the patching process?

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
awindslowly said:
kesadisan said:
need... patch... now...
lol
seriously this game gets old without patch

Gets old? What do you mean? It won't even load for me. You have some sort of limited version that works or something (because that's what I've heard for owners of other cards)?

I've always wanted to try out Idolmaster, and now that it is on DS, and it has a trap, I need to play this. How long does it take to patch it? What exactly is involved in the patching process?

According to kesadisan, EDGE 1.5 allows iM@S to run, with very limited functionality. Story mode is inaccessible, with STAGE mode having only one stage. Also, he said this is an old protection method, used in another NAMCO game. I'm about to try it too... just downloaded the loader now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1