DS #DSi 0010: The iDOLM@STER - Dearly Stars (Japan)

tj445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just saw some japanese forums...
guess what?

they were writing more useless stuff then here
with like...1000 over posts...
i guess this game is gonna wait for the near future, since it looks like its not a matter of protection but since its a hybrid game the Firmwares must support that, so cyclo DS is the only working now.
as for AKAIO 1.5 if anyone can give us more info it would be more good, or if you know the creator and ask the distribution dates

bibimario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
tj445 said:
guess what?

i guess this game is gonna wait for the near future, since it looks like its not a matter of protection but since its a hybrid game the Firmwares must support that, so cyclo DS is the only working now.
as for AKAIO 1.5 if anyone can give us more info it would be more good, or if you know the creator and ask the distribution dates

cyclo ds isn't the only working now, the DS LINKER too but there is the crazy menu

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bibimario said:
tj445 said:
guess what?

cyclo ds isn't the only working now, the DS LINKER too but there is the crazy menu

also R4 is working...

kimyom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How to play iDOLM@STER on your R4 and DSTT etc.

I got a Patch file in some Korean forum but it's needed to enter password to patch the ROM file.
If you purchased this game software and had some manual of iDOLM@STER, you may enter the correct password.
Unfortunately, I don't...
bow.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
kimyom said:

I got a Patch file in some Korean forum but it's needed to enter password to patch the ROM file.
If you purchased this game software and had some manual of iDOLM@STER, you may enter the correct password.
bow.gif

why not you tell us what should we look for from the manual
maybe it would give us a hint or two
some one might be able to guess it right

especially those friends from 2ch would glad to help
tongue.gif

since some of them are eager to play this game

EDIT: this game is part of the DSi enhance game?

hgexe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
According to the patch he provided, it says

"Input the Japanese words from row 8 col 4 to row 9 col 7 on the sheet 4 of the spend manual."

kimyom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hgexe said:
According to the patch he provided, it says

"Input the Japanese words from row 8 col 4 to row 9 col 7 on the sheet 4 of the spend manual."

Yes, I know it. Does anyone have the manual or the answer?

The patch file is reported as "WORM KOOBFACE" or any other virus by some security software, but it's well known as first trick, so some beginners will give up at this first step.
smileipb2.png

gajya

Trophies
XP
Country
kimyom said:

bow.gif

This patch is fake.
Never start game.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game isnt perverted in any way unless you count being a manager for a young girl as perverted or having the idols in different costumes is perverted too

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xshinox said:
this game isnt perverted in any way unless you count being a manager for a young girl as perverted or having the idols in different costumes is perverted too

Even that's not perverted since the producer is 16, I read the manga and the only thing that makes the costumes a little perverted is the fact that girls mostly 12-15 are wearing them, you all wouldn't be thinking that if Ritsuko or Azusa were wearing them because their over 18.

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
xshinox said:

Even that's not perverted since the producer is 16, I read the manga and the only thing that makes the costumes a little perverted is the fact that girls mostly 12-15 are wearing them, you all wouldn't be thinking that if Ritsuko or Azusa were wearing them because their over 18.

in fact, one of them is a guy
rolleyes.gif

tj445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Awesome, where Did you steal that link btw?

thanks to you i can now play this. *drools*
yay.gif

now i know its not a protection but a hybrid compatibility problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: