Pikaash2586

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This question may have been asked before, but the download play on the games that I've played aren't working. The screen of the downloading DS freezes shortly after the grey Nintendo logo fades a bit. I am using an M3 Perfect Mini SD with Passcard 3. Is a particular setting needed to allow the download play to work?

EDIT: Ah, sorry. I noticed that this topic was in the wrong forum sub-section.

ceevee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With a rom: The receiving DS needs to be flashed. A receiving unflashed DS may work if the rom is not patched when put on the flashcart ie. direct copy, if the direct copy plays properly (flashcart manufacturer dependent). Also if the receiving DS only has Passcard 3, it will not work because Passcard 3 only allows passthrough to flashcart. It doesn't help in any way with the affected RSA wireless signature.

With a real game cart: The receiving DS could be flashed or unflashed.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With a rom: The receiving DS needs to be flashed. A receiving unflashed DS may work if the rom is not patched when put on the flashcart ie. direct copy, if the direct copy plays properly (flashcart manufacturer dependent).

The receiving does NOT need to be flashed
lecture.gif
I always play tetris and Brain Age with my friends (they have unflashed ds'es) and it sends them fine. ( i patch the roms of course, you wouldnt be able to run them if you didnt on a supercard) Not sure which flashcard runs them unpatched... However, The new mario basket 3 v 3 doesnt work. This means that it is the rom or patching that affects the ability to send the download play game, not the flashing of a ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol