Alerek

OP
Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm pondering a new device for my ds....I would prefer something that can handle both DS & GBA, but still primarily use a slot 1 device & micro sd..I'm aware that wanting gba is going to require an expansion card.

Before you say "Read the Reviews!" I already have. I'm looking for testimonials, I guess
tongue.gif

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest a slot 2 with a passme device which is actually pretty cheap compared to the slot 1s that are available.

Using a supercard (lite if you have one) you can play ds and gba if you flash your device or use one of the cheap passme devices available.

People swear by other cards such as Edge, Acecard 2, Supercard DS ONE and a few others but my name isnt R4Man for my health. Many people have a biased opinion so the reviews are actually the best thing to read when choosing which card to purchase.

Alerek

OP
Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
R4man18 said:
I suggest a slot 2 with a passme device which is actually pretty cheap compared to the slot 1s that are available.

Using a supercard (lite if you have one) you can play ds and gba if you flash your device or use one of the cheap passme devices available.

People swear by other cards such as Edge, Acecard 2, Supercard DS ONE and a few others but my name isnt R4Man for my health. Many people have a biased opinion so the reviews are actually the best thing to read when choosing which card to purchase.

I've been trying to avoid using a passme device. I helped a friend get an R4, but he hasnt recieved it yet. Cost really isnt an issue, because tax returns are pretty profitable
tongue.gif

Alerek

OP
Trophies
Website
alerek.cjb.net
XP
Country
United States
Nono, I prepare them for a living. The cost of the flash card will be covered with 1 returns proceeds
tongue.gif

Edit- and I charge far less than any of my corporate competitors
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1