ROM Hack DS Alarm-Clock?

Bouncer5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I need to be up in a few hours and for that to happen im going to need to set as many alarms as I can get my hands on.

The builtin alarm clock sucks on the DS TBH, Any homebrew ones that will let me use a MP3, and will allow maximum volume like Moonshell does to the point its distorted?

DSMASTER17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the people here that have tried Morning Timer, please read this!

I tried using it, but when I boot the application up there's some error on the bottom screen in Japanese and I don't know what to do
frown.gif

I REALLY want to use this instead of my stupid alarm clock.

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
DSMASTER17 said:

I tried using it, but when I boot the application up there's some error on the bottom screen in Japanese and I don't know what to do
frown.gif

Which flashcart have you got? I'm using an R4 and morning timer works fine. I think I built the ROM then manually DLDI patched it, but I can't remember 100%.

DSMASTER17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bunnybreaker said:
DSMASTER17 said:

frown.gif

Which flashcart have you got? I'm using an R4 and morning timer works fine. I think I built the ROM then manually DLDI patched it, but I can't remember 100%.

I am using an R4.
Oddly, I just had my friend download it yesterday (I made him get R4) and it works fine for him.

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Crap, just remembered. Copy everything off your microSD to a folder and format your card, then copy everything back. I bet you have a file somewhere that is corrupt or something. I had the same thing and Morning Timer AND Cooking Timer both wouldn't start until I formatted my card. It was all because of a .sav file that was corrupt, even windows couldn't delete it.

Rice8Azn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I actually tried this out!!

But it doesn't work at all, I'm using AceKard 2i, does the flash cart affect the performance of certain homebrews?

No idea on how these things work sadly
frown.gif

Rice8Azn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
xxRAG3 said:
wrong forum bro

Hey if you were replying to my message I was referring to "Morning Timer homebrew" since we're talking about the DS Alarm-Clock I thought I might as well put this info here, because I am also looking for a DS Alarm-Clock.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-