DS #5669: X-Men: Destiny (USA)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chanser
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,822
  • Replies Replies 18
Doesn't fulfil a movie tie-in, more of a license thing. They keep on making X-Men games in order to keep the license and the same goes to 007.
 
To the devs credit, they did make Dark Void Zero. Everything else was pretty shit but DVZ was pretty nice.

It looked really mediocre honestly. All I want is a X-Men Legends III or just a Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.
 
ohhh didn't check di..........
tongue.gif
ermmm that website today
 
Holy shit what did i just see? .. Butt ugly 3D like an early psone game. If my eyes could puke, they would.
 
For shits, I went to Metacritic to see if there were any reviews yet. There weren't, but they have Silicon Knights listed as the developer.
blink.gif
That's obviously a misprint...right?
 
shakirmoledina said:
for the movie? never saw another xmen after 3. it also seemed like it didnt end,
X-men: First Class for me is so much better, some will disagree but I enjoyed it a lot and had a very good spin that I felt suited the comics well.

As for this game, its fucking horrific at least X-Men: Official Game & X-Men Origins: Wolverine DS games were at least mediocre and at best...mediocre.

wolverine_facepalm.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted