DS #5530: Battle & Get! Pokemon Typing DS (Japan)

azkirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mudro33 said:
Got the sav working: http://filetrip.net/f24939-RetroGameFan-Mu...pdate-6-58.html
yaynds.gif

I hope this works finally for the M3I zero.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I know what's wrong with the game.

Everyone is looking at the save data! "What could possibly be wrong with the save data!?"

It is still Anti-Piracy at work:

AP Screen 1: Black Screen complaining about something. Most likely "An error has occurred please turn off the DS"
Screen 1: Searching for Keyboard.
AP Screen 2: "Initializing Save Data, don't turn off the power or remove game card!"
Tittle Screen
>Save Data Screen

AP Screen 2 under normal function should only be seen once.

If you play the game, and hit a Save point, then go to the Trainer's Card on the Home Menu and click the blue button on the right, then click /Hi/ then you will return to the tittle screen. When you click the button to start the game, you are taken to a load save game screen. You can have up to four save files! The problem is when the game is soft-reset or hard-reset the AP structure starts again.

"If [hash check A] = [defined value] returns false, setflag "Save Data?" off" Which would cause the "Initializing save data" screen to re-appear.

Too bad this doesn't to any good because I can't hack my way out of a cardboard box!
So go ahead and completely disregard this post or poke fun at it. By no means use it as a way to possibly find the proper fix for this game. Never mind me at all. I am just going to raise my Zorua to Level 100 now. Bye.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...