DS #5494: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Europe)

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I really liked that lego Harry potter DS game, it did actually set itself apart from " the other dozen or so Lego titles for the DS ", with the gameplay radically different not being able to jump and using the magic wand.
This, looks cool still, but really, it's got to be more of the same, unless they really did update the engine or made it better in any way.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
So tell me, how is this one different from the others? ...Talk about milking a franchise, this game is milking two overused franchises at the same time.

rofl.gif

Yeah, especially the Star Wars franchise.

This game isn't really doing anything new, as far as these games go. But I will say this, it's probably the most polished of the bunch. Not only are the graphics really, really well done, the formula the LEGO games are known for feels tighter and leaner here than in past games. If you're burnt, I doubt this game is gonna do anything for you. If you're like me and have a somewhat mild fascination with these games, it's a nice time waster.

jmr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how do i do coop?
me & my son (6) have played all the lego games & weve found how to do coop easy but i cant figure coop out on this game

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
they need to release a new movie
got some screenshots from IGN. lego is never boring but somehow simple (unless its that unique war game on the DS... cant remember the name)
lego games are usually quite big and this one is 107mb rared.

Whoops while I was typing this, i realized those were 3ds screenshots... here is another site
lego_star_wars_iii_5.jpg

lego_star_wars_iii_4.jpg

D

Deleted User

Sausage Head said:
I hope it runs a new engine.

Not really DS related, but this is just awesome
Plus, Machinima misspelled "Clone" as "Cone"
hahaha now this is funny. i dont like lego games. too many frickin' lego games.

kompact

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jmr said:
how do i do coop?
me & my son (6) have played all the lego games & weve found how to do coop easy but i cant figure coop out on this game

I am in the same boat as you. I can find no multiplayer option anywhere. Are we missing something or does III for some inexplicable reason not have multiplayer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also j cole was right to step out of the diss battle imo, he dodged a bullet witth that one