DS #5363: Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded (USA)

Slasher Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
ohnoes.png
OHH NO !!! I totally forgot about kingdom hearts Re:Coded i didn't open up my GBATEMP lately but when i checked Gamespot
right now and I'm gonna download it now Pronto byes .

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
kira1000 said:
Has anyone had the problem in no$gba where the cutscene seems to hang? The song replays over and over and over but will not continue the cutscene so I have to skip to continue which is really a bummer. I am using a clean rom as every ds hacking tool seems to hate me (every tool either says it can not find the file specified or closes before anything can be done such as DSLAZY, XDelta and Endrypt\pokemon patcher)

try to use no$zoomer.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
jgblahblahblah said:
Sorry to bump, but is KH Re:Coded Really worth it? KH 358/2 Days bored me to death. I didn't even finish the first chapter thingy.
Well, I've already finished KH Re:Coded and KH 358/2 days, I enjoyed it because I love Kingdom Hearts.
yay.gif

Nathos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know there's probably an answer already that I probably overlooked, but does anyone know how to make this game's sound stop being so freaking choppy without giving up any speed? I sure don't...I was hoping this new computer would be a big improvement from my old one, but they're actually about the same....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.