somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Noticed this was dumped. I put the hype thread for this to the archive in the Hype Thread Index.

Edit: Can't find it yet. Gonna wait for it to get leaked to a certain free romsite while I take a dump.
p1ng.gif

EDIT: Done.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
It's not on the web yet.

If someone found it, a "Got It" would be nice. It's going to be a difficult day today.

And I'd like to know if stats tracking works now. It doesn't work with the EU-Version for whatever reason.

Guys, this is going to be of the best nerd games ever. Forget Pokémon. Play this.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
OK. Let's hype it a bit again, untill it's on the web... And let's praise Suxxors, our gentle king of solitaire games.

You've been playing Solitaire Overload, the classic from Telegames, for hundreds of hours.

But it's time for a change now. It's time for the sequel Solitaire Overload PLUS.

Some of the outstanding features include
  • 707 unique full featured game variations consisting of 101 Mahjong layouts with 6 selectable tilesets in 2D or fully zoomable and rotatable 3D
  • 202 Solitaire games from your favorite families like Klondike and FreeCell and Spider and many more
  • 303 Tangram puzzles of people and animals and and objects
  • 101 Picture Puzzles composed of photo realistic content
996345_20100816_640screen014.jpg
996345_20100816_640screen010.jpg

996345_20100816_640screen011.jpg
996345_20100816_640screen016.jpg

996345_20100816_640screen015.jpg
996345_20100816_640screen017.jpg

"Just got the product and must say that I have never purchased a product at this price wth so many things to entertain me. I really don't see that I'll ever get tired of this game." Skittish, Los Angeles, CA. (Kmart Review)

"I also own original Solitaire Overload and have really enjoyed the 101 games it has, but it just can't stand up to this new version (Solitaire Overload Plus) that has so many additional games. Although I love to play all the solitaires, the addition of Mahjonng, Tangrams, and the picture puzzles adds variety and really expands the entertainment value exponentially. An extra 101 solitaire games is also a real PLUS. I cannot imagine that I will ever lose interest in this product." TheGriffer, New York City. (Walmart Review)

"This game contains so many thing to play that I'm not sure I'll ever be able to play them all. Every game is a full game and keeps calling you back to play more. Although it contains 707 different games, none are short-changed just so they can say they have alot of things. All games are complete and full of features. I thought they created a real entertainment bargain when they released Solitaire Overload with 101 games, but Solitaire Overload Plus is a whole new level. Get it." BingoBob, New Jersey. (GameStop Review)

• All games designed with VUE TECHNOLOGY providing Virtually Unlimited Entertainment. Internal random occurrence algorithms are blended with loads of game content to create a product that could, conceivably, provide a lifetime of fresh challenges and entertainment.
  • iPhone- style menu manipulation and selection using your finger, stylus, or control pad. All games are played on the Touch Screen using your finger, stylus, or control pad.
  • Sort and select games based on different criteria for each game type.
  • Select your choice of background from 101 cool pictures and gradients.
  • Select your favorite card decks and tilesets to use.
  • Relaxing original sound tracks. Edit the playlist to hear only what you want to hear.
  • Automatically tracks your stats.
  • On-screen "How to play" instructions for different game types.
  • Save the game status, player statistics, and other options for later.
  • PC-style menus allow easy and intuitive configuration and navigation.
  • Includes selectable English, French, or Spanish language for on-screen text, options, and instructions.

vernel1008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ron975 said:
It has been dumped, just not leaked to HTTP yet. It's on Usenet, but you have to pay to access it.
Just wait a bit and it'll get leaked.

So that's it T_T

Praise you SUXXORS! We are thankful to thee!

kaputnik

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Etalon said:
It's not on the web yet.

If someone found it, a "Got It" would be nice.
It's going to be a difficult day today.

And I'd like to know if stats tracking works now. It doesn't work with the EU-Version for whatever reason.

Guys, this is going to be of the best nerd games ever. Forget Pokémon. Play this.

Got it :>

Found ddl links in the forums of one of the bigger sites for this kind of stuff.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
It's just the same aus the EU version. It's crap.

It "feels" better than Solitaire Overload Classic, and it has more games, but I doesn't keep your stats.

It's usless.

I really can't understand Telegames. They've made some of the best GBA games with "Ultimate Brain Games" and "Ultimate Card Games".

But this PLUS version game is crap, really.

And now they're producing an iPad version:
http://www.telegames.com/publishing.htm

But Goodsol is prepairing an iPad version of 'Pretty Good Solitaire' as well:
http://www.goodsol.com/ipad/

And Goodsol is #1 in Solitaire games. It's weird, this guy is mad, it looks like 1995, but Goodsol / PGS is still #1.

And Telegames made crap. Unbelievable.
wtf.gif

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got it finally. Saw this posted in the wee hour of the morning or real late last night
smile.gif
I was up but didn't find it then, glad to see it I liked the first one.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
I already tried repacking the games of Plus into Classic. But that didn't work.

The Telegames iPad version (3x34 games) is going to have stats again, of course:

allgames.jpg

All this months of waiting for a game that doesn't keep your stats.

But you can delete your non-existing stats in the settings menue of Solitaire Overload Plus...
blink.gif

haohmaru6

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the latest wood firmware?

With regard to the statistics not being tracked, I mean. Perhaps they are just not saving correctly.

In which case, if the current version of the wood firmware doesn't fix it, perhaps the next version will...

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
haohmaru6 said:

With regard to the statistics not being tracked, I mean. Perhaps they are just not saving correctly.

In which case, if the current version of the wood firmware doesn't fix it, perhaps the next version will...

I tried it with Akaio 1.8.1 with AP Fix enabled on a fast mSD that can handle 999 and Golden Sun.

So, you think it might be an AP thing..?

What shall we do to find that out?

Edit:

soplus.jpg

http://www.telegames.com/ds-soplus.htm

Edit II:

gbatemp1.jpg

gbatempiii.jpg

The game notices that something is happening and records the stats - but when you quit (or save and quit) the game, the stats are gone.

So there's something wrong. I'm not sure if it's AP or something else.

We need help.
mellow.gif

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Etalon said:
haohmaru6 said:

I tried it with Akaio 1.8.1 with AP Fix enabled on a fast mSD that can handle 999 and Golden Sun.

So, you think it might be an AP thing..?

What shall we do to find that out?

Edit:

soplus.jpg

http://www.telegames.com/ds-soplus.htm

Edit II:

gbatemp1.jpg

gbatempiii.jpg

The game notices that something is happening and records the stats - but when you quit (or save and quit) the game, the stats are gone.

So there's something wrong. I'm not sure if it's AP or something else.

We need help.
mellow.gif

so off topic, but thats a nice yellow DSi you got there, reminds me of my beloved(and lost) gameboy pocket.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
There are three possibilities that I can think of:

1. The game is broken (both EU and US version) and stats get deleted after each session
2. The game uses some kind of AP that Akaio 1.8.1 can't bypass
3. The game uses a save method a flashcard can't use (now)

@DigitalDeviant: Yes. It looks nice on that pictures because the game screen is blue/green.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill