DS #5294: Ninokuni: Shikkoku no Madoushi (Japan)

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
saaye said:
All the spells here with page numbers:
http://forum.tgbus.com/viewthread.php?tid=...;extra=page%3D1

Conversion of the Astram Language to Japanese:
http://forum.tgbus.com/viewthread.php?tid=1821249

Enjoy!

Will this helps with the game... I am very happy to make something like this and I will buy this original. I love this kinds of extra (essential for this
tongue.gif
) things that comes with a game.

And By the way the 1st link doesn't work for me
frown.gif

Edit : It worked, now... I don't know why :S

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
semyasem said:
Mbmax said:
semyasem said:
Using this my Acekard 2i caused it to break :S , now My DSI Xl cannot recognize the Acekard anymore its doesn't even appear on the menu screen either , any help guys ?
You have to use bigger clusters to avoid the bricking issue. This rom is huge and overwrite the flash memory if you use small clusters.
Now i'm pretty sure you can recover your flashcart, but how, i have no idea. I don't have this flashcart.
tongue.gif

Edit : perhaps with the help of a dslite ...

Edit 2 : http://gbatemp.net/t237371-is-love-plus-br...t&p=2947380

what can I say.... you are AWESOME !!
yaynds.gif
, thanks a bunch !!

one thing though IF (and thats only if) i tried ninokuni again will the same happen again ? if there is a way to get it to work withour bricking the Acekard again i'de be grateful , i read abuot your aother post about the cluster but I did not get it
wacko.gif
Yeah, you will brick again your flashcart. Backup your microSD on your PC and format it with bigger cluster.
Open a dos command box and type :

format x: /FS:FAT32 /A:32K

where x: is the drive letter for your microsd

Copy back your data. try again the game

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N-TG said:
saaye said:
All the spells here with page numbers:
http://forum.tgbus.com/viewthread.php?tid=...;extra=page%3D1

Conversion of the Astram Language to Japanese:
http://forum.tgbus.com/viewthread.php?tid=1821249

Enjoy!

Will this helps with the game... I am very happy to make something like this and I will buy this original. I love this kinds of extra (essential for this
tongue.gif
) things that comes with a game.

And By the way the 1st link doesn't work for me
frown.gif

Edit : It worked, now... I don't know why :S

Ultimately we need high rez full page scans of the manual. It contains a lot of stuff like item merge combination and even some kind of special codes within the book to progress within the game.

Rasengan_q

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
^
^
Even quest too.
There is a quest where you have to translate some Astram language to japanese from the book pages, the other asking for a specific info/something that only available on the book.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah this is really getting to the point where I'm basically just ruining the game by having to scour Japanese walkthroughs of the game to finish quests. A high rez scan of the manual would really be helpful.

For anyone playing and needing help, you can search for

二ノ国 攻略

The top few links have most of the beginning stuff fleshed out. I'm going to assume that if you're playing you can read Japanese and won't have any issues going through these links. They're in the standard Japanese FAQ style.

I'm a little miffed at the Pokemon-ish requirements of fleshing our your team. The 3 main characters so far are, for lack of a better word, kinda crappy. Only Oliver is capable as a mage. The fairy and the girl are almost worthless as they have almost no skills and can't tank. The girl seems to be only useful in basically collecting monsters. The fairy is just bad at everything, and hasn't gotten any new skills or spells yet. It's bizarre!

Chebas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This game remember me the games from SNES, when no one can play,'coz they was on Japanese.
Years ago, the translation comunnity cand do it, but, we wait one,two,three years...or more.

See Tactis Ogre:Let us Cling Togheter.
14 years from the original release and rom traduction. 14 Years.

feefee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did translate all the spell from the book here are the links for the spell transleet and the book image

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8QDMNL44

read:
the first book image is for ((5294 - Ninokuni Shikkoku no Madoushi (J)(BAHAMUT)+BOOK IMAGES)) and the second i dont no you can read some of it it have more info than the first one like chak the second BOOK IMAGES number 4 it dose have more info than the same one in the first book but i say the first BOOK IMAGES its for ((5294 - Ninokuni Shikkoku no Madoushi (J)(BAHAMUT)+BOOK IMAGES))

Sabin10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wife just reached a point in the game where the is a reference to pages in the book other than the magic spells. She claims you actually need the book in its entirety to play through the game. Considering that she is Japanese I would take her word for it.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sabin10 said:
My wife just reached a point in the game where the is a reference to pages in the book other than the magic spells. She claims you actually need the book in its entirety to play through the game. Considering that she is Japanese I would take her word for it.

There's a few quests like that. The 'follow the dead mage' quest line requires you to find stuff in the book, translate it to Japanese, then figure out the riddle, then find the item. He basically pops up in every city and makes you do something. One might argue it's not part of the 'critical path' story, but the stamps you get are a lot and you need them to get some nice bonuses. Also most of the item recombination recipies are in the book as well.

KGBEER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kwow is difficultm but nobody has found the book yet?
I'm stiil google on this... If I find will post here.
sorry my bad english
tongue.gif

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OGTiago said:
Probably won't come to the west before 3DS
frown.gif
I am disappoint.

Considering all the translation required, you're probably looking at a Prof Layton like schedule for international releases. The book alone is going to be very problematic to translate on a per region basis.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KGBEER said:
I kwow is difficultm but nobody has found the book yet?
I'm stiil google on this... If I find will post here.
sorry my bad english
tongue.gif

Other than the rather crappy camera phone pics already posted, I haven't seen any good quality scans of the book yet. You'll have to rely on online Japanese FAQs to get through some of the quests that require specific knowledge from the book for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer