DS #5294: Ninokuni: Shikkoku no Madoushi (Japan)

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
semyasem said:
Mbmax said:
semyasem said:
Using this my Acekard 2i caused it to break :S , now My DSI Xl cannot recognize the Acekard anymore its doesn't even appear on the menu screen either , any help guys ?
You have to use bigger clusters to avoid the bricking issue. This rom is huge and overwrite the flash memory if you use small clusters.
Now i'm pretty sure you can recover your flashcart, but how, i have no idea. I don't have this flashcart.
tongue.gif

Edit : perhaps with the help of a dslite ...

Edit 2 : http://gbatemp.net/t237371-is-love-plus-br...t&p=2947380

what can I say.... you are AWESOME !!
yaynds.gif
, thanks a bunch !!

one thing though IF (and thats only if) i tried ninokuni again will the same happen again ? if there is a way to get it to work withour bricking the Acekard again i'de be grateful , i read abuot your aother post about the cluster but I did not get it
wacko.gif

My suggestion would be to first take a backup of your SD card. The SD card is the core of the problem. Then use the Panasonic SD formatter. Using the defaults that will set it to FAT. 'Generally' this will address the issue in the future. I think there are some discussions about cluster size and other things, but I believe going to FAT will fix things.

KGBEER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the book is NECESSARY.
The second magic is a FIREBALL. And needs to be draw a magic symbol. And there are no clue about, inside the game.

Pls someone scan or find... I'm googling and still nothing
frown.gif

sorry about my english.

NaYa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seeing Professor Layton games took 2 years to be localized, it'll probably take maybe 3 years for the game and the book to be fully localized and released...
I can't wait that long! ToT

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KGBEER said:
Yes, the book is NECESSARY.
The second magic is a FIREBALL. And needs to be draw a magic symbol. And there are no clue about, inside the game.

Pls someone scan or find... I'm googling and still nothing
frown.gif

sorry about my english.

For now go to the 1st page and load the video. Scan to 4:05 and the fireball spell is shown in the video

You'll also need 'heal' that appears for a brief second on the left page at 3:41

"Imagine" you can see on the top screen of the DS on the left hand side beside the "gate" rune

"Unlock" is also on 3:41

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if anyone actually bothered to read it, but the very first screen of text you get when you load the game, outlines all the Japanese laws you're breaking by downloading the game

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I will just wait for the US release. This will be a must own game. I have been waiting for Another World: The Jet-Black Mage since it was first announced. I have so many other games to keep me busy. I still havent decided if I want this for DS or for PS3. Maybe both.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone waiting for a translation. Prepared to wait a very very very long time.

In addition to translating the videos, and the text within the game, the manual itself poses quite a challenge. It's basically a tome, and the 'language' it uses is a alphabet swap of Japanese.

http://www.stephenmandiberg.com/?p=177

The cover is a Japlish version of "Magic Master" in the game language. So even if you translate the actual Japanese text, you have the problem that the game language basically doesn't translate directly. You have to re-do the language, find instances of it and remap the characters as needed. Considering there are word puzzles and such contained in the manual, it's basically going to take a pretty huge effort to translate this into any language. Even between American and British English there might be problems (I still can't spell colour as color now that I've become a Yank)

Be prepared to wait. When it does come out, you should pre-order. The extremely language specific nature of the manual means that there will probably be limited runs pre region just from a cost perspective.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
impizkit said:
I will just wait for the US release. This will be a must own game. I have been waiting for Another World: The Jet-Black Mage since it was first announced. I have so many other games to keep me busy. I still havent decided if I want this for DS or for PS3. Maybe both.

The game visuals will probably be similar from the footage that's been released. Just in HD! ^o^

I suppose the PS3 might have a 1080p disc dedicated to the movie sequences that you can play through as an entire movie maybe? The manual will probably be the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe