DS #5257: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (USA)

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Rankio said:
WildArms said:
Good! finally, now i just have to wait until it works for wood R4 =/

This game will be great, i highly recomend it

Thank you for recommending a game that you haven't played yet.
LOLOLOL WIN POST.
That was really dumb
tongue.gif
smile.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game starts off horribly slow. There's A LOT of text that repeats itself... which sucks.

Also, this release works better with AKAIO 1.8.1 with AAP on. Doesn't freeze like the XXXX dump.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
ShadowSoldier said:
This game starts off horribly slow. There's A LOT of text that repeats itself... which sucks.

Yeah... The first time don't tell you much about the story, background of the characters, motivations, etc... It's some kind of a long introduction of the ship, the characters and the Nonary game. If you really want to understand everything, you'll have to finish the game and unlock all the 6 endings. Finally, the alternate endings are not something optional...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm actually considering giving this game a skip. I'll keep playing as long as I can, but if it doesn't pick up the pace soon...I'm going back to some of the older games I have to play.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
I'm actually considering giving this game a skip. I'll keep playing as long as I can, but if it doesn't pick up the pace soon...I'm going back to some of the older games I have to play.
It gets better.
The puzzles are always somewhat of a breeze, but around the 3/4 point, you really want to keep moving on.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there at least an option to turn off some of the tutorials. Like the one in the first room

involving the key and the briefcase.

Whenever I would back out to find more stuff and go back to it, it would always repeat itself.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Is there at least an option to turn off some of the tutorials. Like the one in the first room

involving the key and the briefcase.

Whenever I would back out to find more stuff and go back to it, it would always repeat itself.
It does that for almost every puzzle, I found it annoying as well.

But on your second run-through it gets a bit better.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Slyakin said:
Apparently I am the only one surprised it got an M rating.

I assumed it would get T.

You know how wussy ESRB is with ratings.

It has frequent strong language and some kinda gruesome images but BOY the descriptions given of these images are what make it hella M worthy

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Infinite Zero said:
Rankio said:
WildArms said:
Good! finally, now i just have to wait until it works for wood R4 =/

This game will be great, i highly recomend it

Thank you for recommending a game that you haven't played yet.
LOLOLOL WIN POST.
That was really dumb
tongue.gif
smile.gif

Just to clarify... when the hell did i say i havent played this game before? the fact that it doesnt works for R4 doesn't mean anything, i easily played japanese version + demo, played other visual novels like EVER 17 from the same author, and etc...

Well, this is how it is in forums, there are always retard trying to play the funny dude, of course, there are also other even more retards backing up this kind of people

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
ShadowSoldier said:
QUOTE said:
played other visual novels like EVER 17 from the same author, and etc...

Should have kept that out of your post as that doesn't mean 999 is good because you played another one of their games.

Its the same author, so i know it will be a high quality work... But yeah, if that point doesnt mean anything, i still played japanese version, and the demo Aksys released on the game's main page
tongue.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WildArms said:
ShadowSoldier said:
QUOTE said:
played other visual novels like EVER 17 from the same author, and etc...

Should have kept that out of your post as that doesn't mean 999 is good because you played another one of their games.

Its the same author, so i know it will be a high quality work... But yeah, if that point doesnt mean anything, i still played japanese version, and the demo Aksys released on the game's main page
tongue.gif

Yeah, that point doesn't mean anything. A good developer can still make bad games. Hell, Nintendo is living proof of that.

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
ShadowSoldier said:
Yeah, that point doesn't mean anything. A good developer can still make bad games. Hell, Nintendo is living proof of that.

That's truth, im talking about the author though, the one that wrote the game's story, but still, one great work doesnt means all his work will be great. Anyway i already know this will be great so meh.

Also i love the game's art lol, its different but cool
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi