DS #5227: Rune Factory 3 (USA)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
finally found it it's a hot file to find!
smileipb2.png

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
what the fuck when you put something in the shipping box you can't take it out again?!

some tips:

click on an item to separate 1 item from the stack
when planting hoe etc hold down B now move forward and quickly push b to hoe etc faster do the same for planting a big square appears just select where to plant to plant up to 9 plants at once!
in the fridge etc select a stack and push L to move the whole stack over instead of having to drag

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Seems to be working fine on my EZ-Flash Vi.

since I'm a complainer, lemme give you my complaints so far:

watered field almost identical to unwatered -- the color difference is ridiculously subtle
how in the world do I put away this watering can?!?
these English voices are annoying as hell!
eating a weed is a killer!!

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
what the fuck when you put something in the shipping box you can't take it out again?!

some tips:

when planting hoe etc hold down B now move forward and quickly push b to hoe etc faster do the same for planting a big square appears just select where to plant to plant up to 9 plants at once!
in the fridge etc select a stack and push L to move the whole stack over instead of having to drag

Um, you can't take items out of the Shipping Box in all HM games with Shipping Boxes. That's very normal.

Confirmed Working on AKAIO 1.8.1. Trimmed.

QUOTE(regnad @ Nov 11 2010, 06:25 PM) Seems to be working fine on my EZ-Flash Vi.

watered field almost identical to unwatered -- the color difference is ridiculously subtle

1. I agree with you, but I can recognize the unwatered from watered without my glasses on.
2. By switching the tool? Why do you need to put it away? You can just keep it one till you need to switch.
3. There's an undub available.
4. How is that a complaint? Of course it will decrease health. What did you think? That a weed heals you?

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
KingdomBlade said:
Bladexdsl said:

some tips:

Um, you can't take items out of the Shipping Box in all HM games with Shipping Boxes. That's very normal.

Confirmed Working on AKAIO 1.8.1. Trimmed.

QUOTE(regnad @ Nov 11 2010, 06:25 PM) Seems to be working fine on my EZ-Flash Vi.

1. I agree with you, but I can recognize the unwatered from watered without my glasses on.
2. By switching the tool? Why do you need to put it away? You can just keep it one till you need to switch.
3. There's an undub available.
4. How is that a complaint? Of course it will decrease health. What did you think? That a weed heals you?

I just wasn't expecting 3 or 4 to kill my HP!

Where's the undub? Any suggestions where to find one?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
regnad said:
I just wasn't expecting 3 or 4 to kill my HP!

Where's the undub? Any suggestions where to find one?

I think you know better than to ask that.

You can undub it yourself though, just download the Japanese version and get to switching.
From what I've heard, the tracks/voices are off.

HuMaNpUmPkIn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sao Tome and Principe
phoenixgoddess27 said:
regnad said:
I wasn't asking for a ROM. I assumed it was a patch, which is allowed to ask for.

No doubt patches are allowed, but that isn't what you stated.

All you asked was where the undubbed was.
At the cost of sounding anal-retentive, he asked for undub, not undubBED. Possibly as in the patch to undub it.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well i've never played any of the other handhelds i'm coming into this straight from RFF. hehehe it's a lot easier to get seeds in this just tend your fields and you find them
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo