DS #5224: Sonic Colours (Europe)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
Blaze163 said:
WTF is wrong with my game? It never saves. Every time I fire it up I have to start the whole damn thing again. Playing on Cyclo 1.59 stable, how can I fix this, preferably without using the beta firmware.

Patch it with this and then it should work fine. It does for me, but I'm using firmware B.4........shouldn't make a difference though.

http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=22631

Cheers Rayder, working perfect now
smile.gif

Satosan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
You probably got a crappy dump.

QUOTE(stanleyopar2000 @ Nov 11 2010, 10:17 PM) you got the XXXX NUKED dump.

if you look at my post on page 5, I confirmed it as a UNDERDUMP / NUKED = Not working.

I've checked the posts in regards to that on page 5 to 7, where you had screendumps of the program NDS Top System with the CRC32 code. My latest version of the game I've downloaded matched the IND release perfectly. I've tried it out again and it still did the same thing - Initializing save file, Creator/Publisher screens, then just when Title Screen starts with the music, it lags and when I press any button to try and skip it, it turns white and starts to freeze at that point, the music dissapearing after a moment. I have already formatted my Microsd card once and it still didn't fix anything. Also tried older versions of AKAIO and had no luck otherwise.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Satosan said:
ShadowSoldier said:
You probably got a crappy dump.

QUOTE(stanleyopar2000 @ Nov 11 2010, 10:17 PM) you got the XXXX NUKED dump.

if you look at my post on page 5, I confirmed it as a UNDERDUMP / NUKED = Not working.

I've checked the posts in regards to that on page 5 to 7, where you had screendumps of the program NDS Top System with the CRC32 code. My latest version of the game I've downloaded matched the IND release perfectly. I've tried it out again and it still did the same thing - Initializing save file, Creator/Publisher screens, then just when Title Screen starts with the music, it lags and when I press any button to try and skip it, it turns white and starts to freeze at that point, the music dissapearing after a moment. I have already formatted my Microsd card once and it still didn't fix anything. Also tried older versions of AKAIO and had no luck otherwise.

damn that's unheard of...your AceKard could be a fake one...

Supreme Dirt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game is amazing. Seriously, this is the culmination of what the Sonic Rush games wanted to be, a thoroughly enjoyable Sonic game with jackass difficulty interspersed with platforming and "hold right" segments.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It was too short. I just beat it

After collecting the emeralds, I got my 7th in the game area, you find a giant negawisp, which is the true last boss

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
It was too short. I just beat it

After collecting the emeralds, I got my 7th in the game area, you find a giant negawisp, which is the true last boss
Exactly how short is it?I might start in a few days.Might play it over the weekend.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You could easily beat it over a weekend. Maybe in a day. I didn't bother with any of the missions, they're repetitive and just repeat the level. But I got B or higher on all the levels, all 7 chaos emeralds. It's pretty short.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
works fine on Xenon's Wood R4 SDHC 1.15 for clones with IPS Patch, I know Wood 1.16 fixes the problem, but I'm using Xenon's WoodR4SDHC and he left the scene, so now I need to wait for patches again u_u, hope Xenon returns, or Yellow Wood Goblin take the R4 clone project...

tonyle414

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beat the whole game.
But during my 5 time opening up the game, the save file is deleted. :N

I used Akaio 8.0 update with the bypass antipiracy.
SOBSOB

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
You could easily beat it over a weekend. Maybe in a day. I didn't bother with any of the missions, they're repetitive and just repeat the level. But I got B or higher on all the levels, all 7 chaos emeralds. It's pretty short.
Don't have much to do today,no other games to play right now (unless I do a new game plus on Lufia) so i'm going to continue playing this today.I got up to like the 4th zone at the boss last night in less in an hour.:/ It's super short.I still have some left of the game,but not much.This game is pretty fun,though.

Skai5er

Trophies
XP
Country
Tested on EDGE card, currently has all the above issues (no saving etc) but also a lot of the ingame sounds are mashed up too for some reason (lower pitch then normal?) EDGE is one of the less popular cards I know, but it's been patched before fixing previous titles so I'm sure the same will happen here eventually.

cr235

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ive downloaded about 6 different roms and i keep getting to the intro video, then it slows down and freezes on white screen... is this the nuked version that's going about?
really wanna play this game!!!!

i have acekard2i with AKAIO 1.8.1 tried with and without bypassing AP

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game was worth playing once,but not near as good as Sonic Rush Adventure.I like the original Sonic Rush better too.But this one wasn't horrible,just not as good as the others.

The Wii verson,how ever,is really good.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
klim28 said:
This game makes me dizzy @_@ Game full of colors (its Sonic COLOURS) and side scrolling is too fast for me. Can't see whats happening in the game. All I see are blurred colors
If you have something like a DSTwo or a CycloDS, now would be a good time to use the slow-mo feature.

mja7033

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cr235 said:
ive downloaded about 6 different roms and i keep getting to the intro video, then it slows down and freezes on white screen... is this the nuked version that's going about?

im having the exact same problem but my game will not save and won't let me go to the second world!

cr235

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mja7033 said:
cr235 said:

im having the exact same problem but my game will not save and won't let me go to the second world!

i cant even start the game.... i get stuck just when the music begins at the intro video

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work