DS #5221: Call of Duty: Black Ops (Europe)

Ryu Sparda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
My save has broken:( Anybody can give me save please? I don't remember where I now, but flied by the helicopter twice, was taken for a ride in a car and on a boat

Slasher Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Sorry For the hold up but Black Ops works perfectly but the only problem is i don't know
yaynds.gif

how to climb the stairs in the training center please help
hate2.gif

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
ilovegames said:
is everyone on this game (wifi) a beast, does it lag like ****, or do i just suck?

the only way i can get a kill is if someone is standing still and even then, it takes about 2-3 seconds of continuous fire to take them down. on goldeneye and warfare mobilized, i'm not too bad. i even played some cs source earlier to check my aim and i did ok, so i think my accuracy and reflexes are all right. maybe it's the recoil or the removal of the crosshair when in zoom/aim mode that screws me up. i'm kinda leaning towards it being the players all being really skilled, but its cool when i have the crosshair on an enemy and fire a couple bursts and it does about 0 damage. idk, i'm stumped. any tips?
angry.gif

edit: oh yeah, and i get disconnected a lot compared to the other games.
LOL, Thats what you call us veterans that have been playing since the first cod for ds (which didn't have wifi for ds). Most us have been playing for a long time so don't feel bad if you guys lose badly.

There isn't really lag in this game though, besides zombie. I think it's because it takes the ds to the limit when doing zombies.

ilovegames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
ilovegames said:
is everyone on this game (wifi) a beast, does it lag like ****, or do i just suck?

the only way i can get a kill is if someone is standing still and even then, it takes about 2-3 seconds of continuous fire to take them down. on goldeneye and warfare mobilized, i'm not too bad. i even played some cs source earlier to check my aim and i did ok, so i think my accuracy and reflexes are all right. maybe it's the recoil or the removal of the crosshair when in zoom/aim mode that screws me up. i'm kinda leaning towards it being the players all being really skilled, but its cool when i have the crosshair on an enemy and fire a couple bursts and it does about 0 damage. idk, i'm stumped. any tips?
angry.gif

LOL, Thats what you call us veterans that have been playing since the first cod for ds (which didn't have wifi for ds). Most us have been playing for a long time so don't feel bad if you guys lose badly.

There isn't really lag in this game though, besides zombie. I think it's because it takes the ds to the limit when doing zombies.

you're probably right. i checked the leaderboards earlier today and it looks like i've played with pretty much all of the top players. one thing i dont understand is how you can spray at an enemy when hes taking up 90% of the screen and you can even distinguish individual pixels and still miss. where are the bullets going?

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
ilovegames said:
TwinBlades said:
ilovegames said:

angry.gif

you're probably right. i checked the leaderboards earlier today and it looks like i've played with pretty much all of the top players. one thing i dont understand is how you can spray at an enemy when hes taking up 90% of the screen and you can even distinguish individual pixels and still miss. where are the bullets going?
They made the game's recoil and accuracy really bad in the game. Unlike the console versions, you can't spray your weapon. Instead try using ADS unless shotgun.

libraryaddict115

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ryu Sparda said:
My save has broken:( Anybody can give me save please? I don't remember where I now, but flied by the helicopter twice, was taken for a ride in a car and on a boat

Thats EXACTLY what I got! I posted earlier but no one replied...

Im using a M3i Zero.

You are on a speeding truck and holding a RPG and the guys are like "Take down that helicopter!" And you fire and fire the RPG point black... And the helicopter flies on naively and invincible... Then it kills you. again and again. Tried it 7 times. From last checkpoint.

Also, Is zombie mode one player harder then 2 player?

Cos I die early...

Knife = Favorite weapon against everything (But vehicles)

F**k all that

I started a new save (This time I didnt use Wood at all) and went though all the missions.

Then I shot helicopter up!

Oh and for wifi it turns out I didnt wait long enough.

And Im not sure I hit helicopter 3 times. Thought it only needed one RPG

unknown3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
it's very easy to lag!sometime when I kill an enemy in WI-FI the head remain in the floor and it kills me!
it isn't last stand because in last stand the body is visible.

yokomoko

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
millenium6000 said:
Just curious but, does local multiplayer work? If it does, does it have any problems?
As far as the M3 Real is concerned, if you've patched the game with the AP patch then local wifi works great. Other cards I'm not sure how it works but the AP patch should work on most cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4U-CrK4Hug