DS #5193: Super Scribblenauts (Europe)

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm totally disappointed! Dutch translations are horrible! If you create a "winged potion" (gevleugd drankje) you get a regular potion that has wings but does nothing! In the English version you would get a magic potion that has the power to enhance objects with beautiful angel wings. This really sucks. I was so excited for the game in my language, finding out it is totally broken sucks.

Huguini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
Lol Filename is .zip
Can I post the filename?
5193-SS-MX.rar

If not, just remove it.

I dont know if thats the real filename, but you just saved me.
Thank you.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
laurenz said:
I'm totally disappointed! Dutch translations are horrible! If you create a "winged potion" (gevleugd drankje) you get a regular potion that has wings but does nothing! In the English version you would get a magic potion that has the power to enhance objects with beautiful angel wings. This really sucks. I was so excited for the game in my language, finding out it is totally broken sucks.

Portuguese version has the same problem... the "creativity has no limits" only goes for english speakers lol

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
laurenz said:
Tried something else, like "Vleugel Drankje"?
Maybe it's just your imagination in dutch that's not good enough
tongue.gif

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wabsta said:
laurenz said:
tongue.gif
Does not work. It's not only with winged, but also with colors and other adjectives. Level 2-9, where you have to turn a guy into a dragon using potions, can't be completed now. So in my opinion this game hasn't been tested in other languages properly. From now on I hate the producers of this game, for failing so bad.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
laurenz said:
Wabsta said:
laurenz said:
tongue.gif
Does not work. It's not only with winged, but also with colors and other adjectives. Level 2-9, where you have to turn a guy into a dragon using potions, can't be completed now. So in my opinion this game hasn't been tested in other languages properly. From now on I hate the producers of this game, for failing so bad.

How do you solve that puzzle? I am stuck... lol

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
30084pm said:
Dark Langin said:
How do you solve that puzzle? I am stuck... lol

Just give it potions that have dragon attributes:

Flying Potion, Fire-breathing potion, large potion, green potion etc.
Read the discussion, like I already made clear, in the dutch version you can not make such potions. You'll end up with a potion with wings,very big potion or a potion that looks green. But when you apply the potion to the guy, he just becomes a 'healthy' guy. Because that is what regular potions do. The game is broken.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo