windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
lizard81288 said:
wow, thats pretty cheap. i can only find it for $50+ on most sites. i shall keep this in mind if i want to buy something then

And if you don't want to wait a month to get it, you could order from realhotstuff. It's like $4 more than shoptemp, but you'll get it in 3 days.

gigcees

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
windwakr said:
lizard81288 said:
wow, thats pretty cheap. i can only find it for $50+ on most sites. i shall keep this in mind if i want to buy something then

And if you don't want to wait a month to get it, you could order from realhotstuff. It's like $4 more than shoptemp, but you'll get it in 3 days.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
default2k said:
Given that theres no fix for Last Window either, Acekard users might have to wait for like another month, lol.

Which isn't fair for us or to Normmatt. Like someone else said, Acekard basically relies on him for everything. Acekard doesn't even release updates, they only release the firmware fixes.

I don't know, maybe Normmatt is waiting for all the big titles to be released so he doesn't have to update a bunch of times, or maybe he's having trouble with the new features or something...

Just disappointing is all..

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn, the sh!t to usefull post ratio on this thread is worse than even in favour of sh!t, is is possible to keep in on topic and friendly ?

What are the controls like ? Are they better than the first one, they were a bit hit and miss IMHO...

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
default2k said:
Given that theres no fix for Last Window either, Acekard users might have to wait for like another month, lol.

Which isn't fair for us or to Normmatt. Like someone else said, Acekard basically relies on him for everything. Acekard doesn't even release updates, they only release the firmware fixes.

I don't know, maybe Normmatt is waiting for all the big titles to be released so he doesn't have to update a bunch of times, or maybe he's having trouble with the new features or something...

Or maybe he has a life and can't update everything all at once? You want to blame someone, blame that little ****** who hacked AKAIO awhile ago and made all this **** happen. AKAIO would still update loaders every day or so probably if it weren't for that little *****

maxmouse2008

Trophies
Website
www.neshq.com
XP
Country
United States
funem said:
Damn, the sh!t to usefull post ratio on this thread is worse than even in favour of sh!t, is is possible to keep in on topic and friendly ?

What are the controls like ? Are they better than the first one, they were a bit hit and miss IMHO...

The controls are better, the only thing that irks me (but it does make sense) is to have maxwell interact with a object you still have to click on it, rather than just having him go up to it and clicking A for axample

Fosya117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Once again.
He has a life, he is great, he does a great work with Akaio.
But hell, he fixed Super Scribblenauts already, why not release a single patch specially for this one?
It takes a minute to upload it somewhere.

God, I remember like everybody waited nearly a week for new Akaio just to play new Wario.

Thats bullshit.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funem said:

They fixed them according to IGN,

It's done with the D-pad and its more precise, so yes, I think so

Haven't been able to try it myself

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sylar1 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
default2k said:

Or maybe he has a life and can't update everything all at once? You want to blame someone, blame that little ****** who hacked AKAIO awhile ago and made all this **** happen. AKAIO would still update loaders every day or so probably if it weren't for that little *****

I heard of that little problem, who was it? I know Normmatt posted on here saying no more AKAIO or whatever, who was it that hacked it?

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fosya117 said:
Once again.
But hell, he fixed Super Scribblenauts already, why not release a single patch specially for this one?

God, I remember like everybody waited nearly a week for new Akaio just to play new Wario.

Thats bullshit.

He doesn't do that because he is still mad about the dude hacking AKAIO and shoving it on clones or something.

Akitoscorpio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sylar1 said:
Fosya117 said:
Once again.

Thats bullshit.

He doesn't do that because he is still mad about the dude hacking AKAIO and shoving it on clones or something.

He needs to get over the fact someone stole code for software that helps people steal games. I mean a store getting a couple drinks shoplifted, suddently dosent start locking the cooler.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Akitoscorpio said:
Sylar1 said:
Fosya117 said:
Once again.

Thats bullshit.

He needs to get over the fact someone stole code for software that helps people steal games. I mean a store getting a couple drinks shoplifted, suddently dosent start locking the cooler.
True, but it's not just for pirating. It was made for multiple things.

Also, it doesn't really matter what it's made for, he made it and it's truly not fair to him that someone can steal his creation for their own selfish desires.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Kurái_Tsukí_Ryu said:
is there a way to play it on m3dsreal? you know...this thing...the creat savefile thing repeats...
You could try the scds2 Super Scribblenauts save file on FileTrip with 2 missions done, but that doesn't eliminate the AP and the logo screens will loop infinitely anyway.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know the first thing about getting rid of AP, but can't someone just like completely remove the whole title screen? Will that get rid of the AP?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: like who the fuck cares about NES Golf