DS #5180: Super Scribblenauts (USA)

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
I don't know the first thing about getting rid of AP, but can't someone just like completely remove the whole title screen? Will that get rid of the AP?

No it won't. The code that checks to see if it's an original cart or not needs to be bypassed. It might not even just be the title screen it happens on, there could be protection later on in the game.

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Is this game really fun? It doesn't looks like
wtf.gif

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if he is waiting for a big game on AKAIO, i hate to say it, but it would make alot of sense, to releases it during/after pkmn black/white US. although, the super tough APC for the JPN version was cracked within hours though.

as much as i'd like to play this game, i am very busy with school. i haven't played my ds since black/white came out.

Marauding

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
windwakr said:
Super Scribblenauts keyboard controls!

I found a script somewhere that was made for No$ and Scribblenauts 1. I hacked it up to work with DeSmuME, but I didn't spend enough time on it, you will have to do a little modification to the location of the keys if you don't have a setup just like mine.

Requirements:
DeSmuME
AutoHotKey
Must not be computer illiterate

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?cq6w3ytccz6hjn2

READ THE README
I will not answer your questions on how to use it, it's in the readme.
READ THE README

Like I said, you must be somewhat computer literate to modify the click positions for your setup. I will not help anyone who can't figure it out.

Akitoscorpio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Akitoscorpio said:
Sylar1 said:
Fosya117 said:
Once again.
He has a life, he is great, he does a great work with Akaio.
But hell, he fixed Super Scribblenauts already, why not release a single patch specially for this one?
It takes a minute to upload it somewhere.

God, I remember like everybody waited nearly a week for new Akaio just to play new Wario.

Thats bullshit.

He doesn't do that because he is still mad about the dude hacking AKAIO and shoving it on clones or something.

He needs to get over the fact someone stole code for software that helps people steal games. I mean a store getting a couple drinks shoplifted, suddently dosent start locking the cooler.
True, but it's not just for pirating. It was made for multiple things.

Also, it doesn't really matter what it's made for, he made it and it's truly not fair to him that someone can steal his creation for their own selfish desires.

Tell that to 5th cell
tongue.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Akitoscorpio said:
machomuu said:
Akitoscorpio said:
Sylar1 said:
Fosya117 said:
Once again.
He has a life, he is great, he does a great work with Akaio.
But hell, he fixed Super Scribblenauts already, why not release a single patch specially for this one?
It takes a minute to upload it somewhere.

God, I remember like everybody waited nearly a week for new Akaio just to play new Wario.

Thats bullshit.

He doesn't do that because he is still mad about the dude hacking AKAIO and shoving it on clones or something.

He needs to get over the fact someone stole code for software that helps people steal games. I mean a store getting a couple drinks shoplifted, suddently dosent start locking the cooler.
True, but it's not just for pirating. It was made for multiple things.

Also, it doesn't really matter what it's made for, he made it and it's truly not fair to him that someone can steal his creation for their own selfish desires.

Tell that to 5th cell
tongue.gif

You misunderstood. Downloading a Super Scribblenauts for your own play while you don't change anything in the game and claim it as your own, is different than taking the coding for AKAIO from Normmatt, changing the code a tiny bit, and redistributing it and taking all the credit for it.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Let's try and keep discussion about the game and not AKAIO. People come into release threads looking for info about the release and the game. Thanks.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
stanleyopar2000 said:
TrolleyDave said:
Let's try and keep discussion about the game and not AKAIO. People come into release threads looking for info about the release and the game. Thanks.

and how to crack any AP on the game too
tongue.gif

That's fine if the fix being posted is for the game and actually works. lol Random guessing by people who's total experience of cracking is downloading a rar file, unpacking it to a microsd card, putting the microsd card into their flashcart, putting said flashcart into their DS and then claiming they've hacked their DS is a little pointless though.
tongue.gif

Akitoscorpio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:

We are discussing the game, were discussing why exactly it does not work on the currently distributed version of Akaio
biggrin.gif

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
TrolleyDave said:

tongue.gif

That's fine if the fix being posted is for the game and actually works. lol Random guessing by people who's total experience of cracking is downloading a rar file, unpacking it to a microsd card, putting the microsd card into their flashcart, putting said flashcart into their DS and then claiming they've hacked their DS is a little pointless though.
tongue.gif

hey!..uhm "idea"

maybe when a crack is released it can be on the front page of the Super Scribblenauts thread (like..in the same spot where sometimes mods put in "don't ask for the rom etc) ..so that people won't have to browse all around 300 posts to find it = D

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
stanleyopar2000 said:
TrolleyDave said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
TrolleyDave said:

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

hey!..uhm "idea"

maybe when a crack is released it can be on the front page of the Super Scribblenauts thread (like..in the same spot where sometimes mods put in "don't ask for the rom etc) ..so that people won't have to browse all around 300 posts to find it = D

That's one thing I liked around December last year. I was only a little baby lurker back then, but when a game was posted, in threads, the OP would edit the first post to say what cards are working for the ROM and all that. Like the Spirit Tracks thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu