DS #5156: MySims SkyHeroes (Europe)

Brocktree

Trophies
XP
Country
Yups it does indeed work well on wood r4 1.13 but sometimes it starts to unlock missions randomly. =D and i think multiplayer doesnt work.

Veav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like mission unlocks are an issue for a few people then. Anyone want to horse out a cheat to unlock 'em all? :P

Taellon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using an Acekard2i with AKAIO 1.7.1 and I get a black screen just before the first mission.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you have to replay missions enough times......something about how many this-or-that "accomplishments" you achieve. I think you also have to complete missions without dying to get more missions rather than if you did die during a mission. I'm guessing some kind of artificial game lengthening is going on. Could be AP, but I don't know.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, it didn't unlock any new missions for me either yesterday so I guess I will try what you said Rayder. Going to report back if it works.

Did about three missions but I didn't unlock any new missions but I didn't unlock any accomplishments either. It's hard to get new accomplishments because I already got all the basic ones.

Veav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just went ahead and 100%'d all missions to double-check this. I haven't done multiplayer achievements of course but I have done plenty of single player missions... given how the game played out so far and the complete lack of in-game messages concerning this I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's AP. Cuuuuurses.

ShadowValentine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having this issue as well, no missions are unlocked for me after Honor Battle. Considering restarting, since my completion is only 21%. It's just annoying though, having to restart after having so much fun.

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've restarted a couple of times.....first one stuck at 11%, the next stuck at 13%. This is using a CycloDS. I noticed that missions stopped unlocking for me after playing for a bit, then continuing later. In other words, I played for awhile, then turned it off. When I tried to continue later, missions wouldn't unlock anymore.

ShadowValentine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not that way for me. I play in one sitting, and it stops at different locations. I've tried that fix cheat from Codejunkies, but it didn't help. Without, I got up to 21% completion before it stopped unlocking new missions (Honor Battle). With it, I got up to 13% (Tiki Reconnaisance or something). I'll try deleting my save and restarting.

EDIT: Eh, didn't work. Stuck at 11% now.

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gonna try Wood FW 1.14....hopefully that works. It says it fixed this game, let's hope.

ShadowValentine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm it works on Wood R4 1.14.2 . I've completed the game. Is it just me though, or is no one playing online? I can't find anyone when using Play With Strangers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1