DS #5108: Harvest Moon DS: Grand Bazaar (USA)

Akeos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does the venom fix deal with the annoying black glitchy lines??

One problem after another, first i could barely find the rom and now i cant fix it lol

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Venom's dump fixes AP, rom I got was already Venom fixed with crack-tro and it works on Wood R4 latest firmware

Akeos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ah right thanks

oh well, back to the drawing board (a new google search) to get rid of the glitchy lines
smile.gif

bceagles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, I have the Venom one with the stupid intro on my Wood R4, and it does one of the following nearly every time:

When I disconnect from Wi-Fi, it makes a scary drum-like noise and hangs.
Whenever it tries to go back to the intro, it hangs because of Venom.
Sometimes at the end of a game, Venom makes me hang.

ffffff

Any patched-patched rom out yet?

EDIT: LOL, I hex-edited the rom... Now the Venom intro will load, but the game WON'T.

looool I hate my life.

XxGaiaxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
bceagles said:
Ugh, I have the Venom one with the stupid intro on my Wood R4, and it does one of the following nearly every time:

When I disconnect from Wi-Fi, it makes a scary drum-like noise and hangs.
Whenever it tries to go back to the intro, it hangs because of Venom.
Sometimes at the end of a game, Venom makes me hang.

ffffff

Any patched-patched rom out yet?

EDIT: LOL, I hex-edited the rom... Now the Venom intro will load, but the game WON'T.

looool I hate my life.

There's actually some people who uploaded 1 which they removed the Venom intro from the venom patch itself. Its working great so far for me for my wood r4. I had the exact same problem as you earlier.

bceagles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what? I was just being stupid.

I tried to Hex it again, and found out that my Hex Editor just, uh, sucks.

It froze and deleted random code, so I re-downloaded the rom, set up the hex-a-mabobbits and lo-and-behold, it worked like a charm.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NDStemp said:
So is the only thing actually new here is the jump?
well, you have windmills, pets, a bazaar every weekend (i find this part fun) a few new tricks for raising crops (double water+fertilizer, if the interwebz is right), ability to sell pretty much anything, and catching insects and frogs (lol)
however, no more mining (wasn't a big fan of this)
well other than that, you get the same meddle with the people (it's a new cast, i think) woo the girl/guy, run your farm, make loads of cash etc etc affair.

Akeos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gifi4 said:
Akeos said:
ah right thanks

oh well, back to the drawing board (a new google search) to get rid of the glitchy lines
smile.gif
Let me know how it goes for you.

Will do, but atm im not gettin anywhere. Such a shame cause this game is really good, the best ive played on the ds for a while now and i cant even buy it!

preske

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raven Darkheart said:
anyone know how to gather all tools in the beginning

You have to buy them from felix at the bazaar. his shop is located north-west of yours. I don't know if the tool changes with every season, every "upgrade" of the bazaar, of when you bought the previous tool.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Loving this so far. The bazaar totally changes the way I play, forcing me to plan ahead and maximise my resources instead of just taking it slow and generally dicking around. Granted, I'm not having much luck in the romance area (much like back in reality, frowny face) 'cause I discovered that the girl in the blue hat (Shelly?) loves the yellow Moondrop Flowers found everywhere in Spring but I'm stumped now I'm into the summer.

Incidentally, what's written on your board? My farm is named Mooby Farm and I shall personally give a cookie to anyone who can guess what's written on the sign.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Is this not about Farming or Dating Sims yet? Cause I'm still waiting for a Harvest Moon game that's an RPG that has nothing to do with you farming or having any dating sims.... One that is about the harvest moon itself. Not like.. harvesting shit under the moonlight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1