DS #5108: Harvest Moon DS: Grand Bazaar (USA)

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it nice that sites are hosting games with the intros removed. Saves me two min. of work. Nice of them to take the time.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
XxGaiaxX said:
Anyone using R4 having this problem like me?

Freeze whenever I exit from the wifi setup in the main menu.

It's because the game is programmed to go back to the start of the intro when you first boot up the game, but since venom added the intro, it hangs the game after you come out of the menu. No biggie though, just reboot your DS.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
XxGaiaxX said:

It's because the game is programmed to go back to the start of the intro when you first boot up the game, but since venom added the intro, it hangs the game after you come out of the menu. No biggie though, just reboot your DS.
remove intro to fix

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Better enjoy this one. Harvest Moon Twin Village came out in japan very recently and knowing Natsume, it's gonna take about 2 years to release it here. It's sad, Twin Village looks like to be the ultimate Harvest Moon on DS.

Aia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
also, game's a dick when it comes to watering cans. (they don't tell you how much you have left)

Did any of the main HMs actually tell you that? I have a very, very vague memory of one of the RFs having that in a menu somewhere, but nothing else.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pliskron said:
FlameTakuya said:
XxGaiaxX said:

remove intro to fix
I really hope they nuke it because of that.

BTW, gonna try this one soon, even if I didn't like what I saw, when I was playing the (J) version.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome intro! Hope they keep makiing new ones.

Don't really care about the game, Harvest Moon games always end up seeming a chore to me but I think I'll keep it on my card for the sake of the 'tro.

Reborn8059

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a great game so far the only thing that irks me is the fact you only have a week too prepare for the bazaar so you have too do alot in one week.

Fish BTW sell for pretty good money

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Haven't been able to find that fix or any info on it either. Game seems to run using the hex values to stop the intro running anyway.
smile.gif

aimansss95

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinigami357 said:
haven't had any problems so far using ak2i running AKAIO 1.7.1 my failed cooking actually sold (to the town mayor of all people) for 1 buck!

Are you playing it without patching or anything??
Just to make sure if Acekard user doesn't need to use the crack

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
aimansss95 said:
Shinigami357 said:
haven't had any problems so far using ak2i running AKAIO 1.7.1 my failed cooking actually sold (to the town mayor of all people) for 1 buck!

Are you playing it without patching or anything??
Just to make sure if Acekard user doesn't need to use the crack

I'm using the venom dump (with the intro intact) and didn't patch the game whatsoever. I just let the intro run a bit, press A and start up on my farm. No glitches, freezes, blackouts, crashes or (gasp!) bricked ak2i. The guys who dumped the game prob did patch it, though for the AP (isn't that why they call it cracktro?)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure why you'd need to jump (or double jump) in a Harvest Moon game, but being able to immediately made me go from saying, "Meh, another Harvest Moon game," to, "Hmm...what do we have here?" Seems like the same decent presentation as the last game -- nothing great, but still pretty good -- but if there's actually more to it than just the usual HM fare, that will be a nice surprise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: S3X