Harvest Moon FoMT cheats that work on VBA?

mtgforger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Greetings. Getting a little desperate with my search. I've tried various codes for Codebreaker, Gameshark, AR, generic, whatever from various sites for the past three hours nonstop now with no results at all. Either the lists were all messed up in VBA with gibberish entries after downloading from gamehacking or other sites, they were recognized as a different version despite being called "usa" codes or the lists didn't show up at all or had no effect after being enabled.

Can anyone help out please? I need particular codes to edit harvest sprite affection/skills, animal health/affection in barn and coop and one for editing the 8 rucksack slots. For either the A4NE USA version or the A4ND GER version. The cartridge ROM I dumped is A4ND but because there are no codes to be found whatsoever for this version, I tried an A4NE instead. It's named "(U) (!)" at the end, so I hope it is indeed A4NE. It could read the save file from my A4ND ROM just fine after naming the file appropriatly.

Searching and finding confirmed working codes online is nigh on impossible with the results being flooded with SoS FoMT results. And filtering SoS out somehow also filters all HM related results out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.