Cheat code requests (Dolphin)

enchantedaura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I was wondering if any cheat code hacker/maker could help me out here.
I have been searching the web for the following cheat codes, but I haven't found the codes I am after.

Sonic & The Secret Rings RSRE8P (USA version)
Would prefer the cheat codes for the Japanese version of the game (RSRJ8P), but the USA version is also fine.

Codes needed: A code that disables the HUD and a code that disables the subtitles.

Sonic & The Black Knight RENE8P (USA version)
Just like Secret Rings, would prefer these codes for the Japanese version (RENJ8P), if not, the USA version of the game is my second choice.

Codes needed: A code that disables the HUD and a code that disables the subtitles.

Sonic Heroes G9SE8P (USA version)

Sonic Riders Zero Gravity RS9E8P (USA version)

Codes needed: A code that disables the HUD, a code that disables the subtitles, and a code that disables motion blur.
I am aware that such codes exist for the Europe version of the game, however, they seem to not want to work for me at all, despite having cheats enabled in the emulator settings.

Sonic Riders GXEP8P (Europe version)
I don't mind if the cheat codes are made for the USA version of the game. I only have the Europe version at the moment, which is why I listed it instead.

Codes needed: A code that disables the HUD, a code that disables the subtitles, and a code that disables motion blur.

It's mainly just a no HUD and no subtitles codes that I need for each game, with a no motion blur code for both Sonic Riders games.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could provide me with these codes. They would really come in handy for a project I have been working on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol