United States
This one looks neater for some reason
ohnoes.png

badnat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As ugly as the English version... you'd think with all the customization options they'd at least have included different borders to choose from. God knows why they decided to make the play area look like psychedelic puke.

badnat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ There's online play, I believe (never tried it)... the biggest difference for me is that you can change the music, and you're not stuck with that annoying NES theme music from the original Tetris DS. Of course the gameplay "feels" a bit different as different tetris games tend to.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
badnat said:
As ugly as the English version... you'd think with all the customization options they'd at least have included different borders to choose from. God knows why they decided to make the play area look like psychedelic puke.
The border ruined the game for me
laugh.gif

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
All these Wii and the DS Tetris Party titles have absolutely dogshit online vs, the controls are laggy/unresponsive during online matches. Unlike the brilliant and unmatched Tetris DS.
I personally thought Tetris Party Wiiware was great online. Save for the fact that you got raped by the numerous Asians that played

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
MEREK said:
ahhhhhh is not beautiful game
closedeyes.gif
hate2.gif
Wait,
1. Your comment doesn't make very much sense.
2. You joined GBAtemp just to say this?
unsure.gif

He must've felt very strongly about the lack of "beauty". So much, in fact, that his grammatical skills were temporarily hampered.
biggrin.gif

ANYWAY, I used to think Tetris was just Tetris. But with after playing all sorts of different renditions, I learned I was wrong. This one is alriight I guueesss, but it seems sort of generic, even by Tetris standards. I wasn't expecting the NES brown-nosing of Tetris DS, but still...

Also... Why didn't they just leave it as "Tetris Party Deluxe"? When I think of expansion, the word "premium" isn't really the first to come to mind. Ah, well. I'll never understand the Japanese.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
i've noticed a few differences just from messing around with it for a few minutes. the modes have been reorganised into two menus, there's one new one, "Mission Tetris" (like Mission mode in Tetris DS) and Bombliss is locked from the start. also the avatars are different and theres some Bomberman music now, which is awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That's one bad nightmare