DS #4944: Megaman Zero Collection (USA)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if anyone mentioned this, but the CLEAN dump works fine in a CycloDS running B.3. No crack needed.

I did notice some weirdness in the enhanced menu though......the enhanced menu and its functions work, but while in the enhanced menu you'll see lines flickering in the top screen. To see this, get to a part in the game where you're actually controlling Megaman, then pop into the enhanced menu. You should see what I'm talking about. I'll tell ya, I thought my top screen was dying or something for a minute there, but it ONLY does it on this game, and ONLY in the enhanced menu. Like I said though, other than that flickering, all the functions seemed to work and I could go back to the game without an issue.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I should be worried about that or not.
blink.gif

Makoto0729

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pardon my asking, but I've tried two different hex editors on the Venom version to remove the intro, and neither can find 4607F, or it doesn't show right, or something. I don't quite know. Can anyone recommend a good one?

ayaka_fan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Makoto0729 said:
Pardon my asking, but I've tried two different hex editors on the Venom version to remove the intro, and neither can find 4607F, or it doesn't show right, or something. I don't quite know. Can anyone recommend a good one?
Use XVI32, i've used that one to remove the intro.

link_xt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Am I the onyl one who notices some "slowdowns" when going from point A to B?

A________Slowdown________B

Forward or backward, is this a level loading system?

absinthee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SolidSnake120 said:
My graphics are appearing corrupt, is anyone else having this problem and know how to fix it? im using an m3REAL with the latest sakura firmware i believe. any help?
This happens if you're using the clean rom.

I'm using Venom's release on the M3i Zero with the latest Sakura. Everything works great.
biggrin.gif

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sakax said:
Megaman_Zero_Collection_NDS-VENOM

NUKED

QUOTE said:
bad.dump_undersized_missing.region.tag_zip.not.allowed_flashcarts.tested.for.cra
k.not.listed.in.nfo
thanks, I owe ya now i can finally play!
Also I never played the first 4 and still see blood in the game, is that normal?

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameWinner said:
sakax said:
Megaman_Zero_Collection_NDS-VENOM

NUKED

QUOTE said:
bad.dump_undersized_missing.region.tag_zip.not.allowed_flashcarts.tested.for.cra
k.not.listed.in.nfo
thanks, I owe ya now i can finally play!
Also I never played the first 4 and still see blood in the game, is that normal?

1st game has blood in the beginning.

Silent Storm

Trophies
XP
Country
Rayder said:
Don't know if anyone mentioned this, but the CLEAN dump works fine in a CycloDS running B.3. No crack needed.

I did notice some weirdness in the enhanced menu though......the enhanced menu and its functions work, but while in the enhanced menu you'll see lines flickering in the top screen. To see this, get to a part in the game where you're actually controlling Megaman, then pop into the enhanced menu. You should see what I'm talking about. I'll tell ya, I thought my top screen was dying or something for a minute there, but it ONLY does it on this game, and ONLY in the enhanced menu. Like I said though, other than that flickering, all the functions seemed to work and I could go back to the game without an issue.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I should be worried about that or not.
blink.gif

Same thing happened to me.

That, and sub weapons don't work on B.3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?