Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
Has anyone had any luck adding BDX songs? I'm not having any luck with degausser or bdxtool.

I'm still unable to play it on my card, but it's very likely that Nintendo changed the location of the BDX chunk (where the songs are stored) to prevent BDXtool/Degausser from working, in which case we'll have to wait for a new version of the programs. Otherwise, it could be as simple as a new form of AP that could be fixed with a firmware update.

Are you able to save and load data normally?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I tried it on R4 Wood. All I got was double black screen.

No$GBA, even with No$zoomer, gets double black screen too.

If R4 wood can't play it, then I don't know how any of you other people got it to work.........
So seriously, this isn't cool and should have already been fixed.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
I tried it on R4 Wood. All I got was double black screen.

No$GBA, even with No$zoomer, gets double black screen too.

If R4 wood can't play it, then I don't know how any of you other people got it to work.........
So seriously, this isn't cool and should have already been fixed.

Chill out and wait. I've got it worse than most of you. I'm not even allowed to report that it doesn't work to Team Cyclops until the game is officially out or else I'll be banned
tongue.gif

devilworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
quickly off topic, looks like new POP DS game also has more AP and that the DSTWO isnt playing that either
frown.gif

looks like weve got fun times ahead >,

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
Chill out and wait.

Chill out and wait? But i've been waiting YEARS for a fricken English version of Daigasso! I think i've waited long enough for it.... I've been waiting almost longer than i've been waiting for Bob's Game. Give that a little time to dance in your head. It means that I REFUSE TO WAIT ANY LONGER THAN I HAVE TO. I HAVE THE ROM. THIS MEANS IT SHOULD WORK. I'M NOT WAITING FOR ANY FUCKING FIX, BECAUSE IT SHOULD WORK.

Have a nice day.
yaynds.gif

Oh, and by the way, if it's not fixed in 7 hours, I will be expecting someone to have taken all the shit from JwtB and made a patch for it to go into DBBDX.

EDIT: I'm such a bitch. Though today it's because of this and because there's nothing to freakin' do.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
*snip

I did try Daigasso myself before but couldn`t get much from the mechanics of the game, so I`ve also been waiting for an english version, but I`m not bitching around just because I want it as much as everyone else does, so chill your goddamn ass down and wait, will ya?
tongue.gif

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Jei said:
You don't understand. Waiting is for the fools who didn't know about Daigasso until a week ago.
Waiting is NOT for those who have been waiting since Jam with the Band was first announced.

Seriously. R4 Wood works with everything. The ROM must be a bad dump. Anyone know if there's a dump by Bahamut or Xenophobia or something? All I can find are EXiMiUS dumps.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_rula said:
Seriously. A GOOD game (and this one IS a good one!) should be bought and not be pirated...

I say that only allowing you 50 download songs that you can never edit or delete no matter what is plenty reason to pirate it.
Especially since the Japanese version had 100.

VenomTSH

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Inunah said:
Gordinio said:
Wood R4 doesn't work with PoP, does it? Don't act like Wood is god.

PoP games on DS aren't that great anyway. I was talking about good games.

Opinion =/= fact. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean there aren't people who think they're good.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aeilos said:
Gordinio said:
*snip
Wood R4 doesn't work with PoP, does it? Don't act like Wood is god.

da_rula said:
Seriously. A GOOD game (and this one IS a good one!) should be bought and not be pirated...
What about us here in the US?
You import.
I would love to buy games and support the companies that deserve it but I honestly don't have the money. My DS is and original DS Phat that I bought when it first came out and I'd been saving for it from my babysitting money for a while. My flash cart was a gift. I don't babysit anymore since we moved years ago and I can't afford to buy games like ever. I treat all my electronics and game systems like glass because we cannot afford to replace them. We get a little desperate just getting replacement parts for things. I've been living with a dying ribbon cable in my DS for a couple months now :/ Not everyone can afford to import or even buy normally.

On topic, the song lineup looks pretty good and I do hope we'll be able to use some of the songs made for the J version.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This isn't a piracy debate topic. Stop acting like it is.

This a thread about either the gameplay itself, fixing the game, info on the game, or questions about the game. Not about whatever the fuck you're talking about at the moment.

So get on topic ladies.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
So get on topic ladies.

So, how 'bout that Barbara the Bat?
rolleyes.gif

The game'll be patched soon. I highly doubt the dumpers are lounging around when the whole DS scene is making waves about this game.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fair enough. I just hate preachers.

Getting myself back on topic here, I'm looking forward to playing with the song creator. Is the song lineup the only thing that's been changed in the localization?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o