DS #4900: Jam with the Band (Europe)

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lookie401 said:
Just FYI AKAIO 1.7 came out and it created a 16MB save file. Half of what WOOD created.

And no, downloading doesn't work. XP
it doesn't have to make more.

theoretically an 8MB save should work fine, though for that you might have to bypass a check or 2.

the only reason the game uses a 32MB save is because there are no other 128MB cards with 8 or more MB save space.

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lookie401 said:
Anybody notice when you select a country like Australia and go to the download list, it says it cannot retrieve the chart data? I wonder if this means Australia will get the game too and they'll have their own download list due to different music licensing. If this true then it also mean you can go back and forth between "countries" to get two different download list. Of course this only apply to people with the real cart.

Also, I found a "trick" for those who want to use degausser to add in songs, especially using the download slot. degausser will only accept a save file that's 8MB (and IMO should be the true save file size). Of course this only apply to WOOD user right now. You have to figure out a way to trim the 32MB save file to 8MB. A nice and free program called HJ-Split will do the job. Before you start MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR SAVE JUST IN CASE.

- Download and unrar/unzip it.
- Copy your save to the unrar/unzip folder.
- Start program "hjsplit.exe" and select "split".
- Select "input file" and select your save file. Double-click it or hit open.
- Where it says "Split file size" type in "8" and in the drop-down menu select "Mbytes".
- Select "Start". Now there should be four new files in the unrar/unzip folder named "[filename].nds.sav.001" to "[filename].nds.sav.004"
- Close program.
- Start program "degausser.exe" and go to File > Open SAV > and select "[filename].nds.sav.001".
Note that you need to change the files of type from "SAV Files (*.sav)" to "All Files (*.*)".
- Add songs!

- When finish, save file and start up "hjsplit.exe" and select "join".
- Select "input file" and select "[filename].nds.sav.001". Double-click it or hit open.
- Change location of the output file or else it will overwrite the old 32MB save file.
- Select "Start".
- Move save file back to microSD card and enjoy!

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
is there any Save Files out there that I can get to get more tracks : D

Well shit, I don't know.
There couldn't possibly be thousands of tracks in the pack in my sig that everyone else is using!

Anyway uh... we may have a teeny little problem...
I noticed that somehow, between version 1.0 and 1.1, AM11.00 disappeared from the pack. I put it back in in 1.2
Just now I noticed that the TV Size of Listen!! is gone. I'm almost certain that I had a TV Size of listen in there... didn't I?
So, some songs seem to be missing... and the bigger question is, are there songs missing they I have yet to notice are missing?

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
HOLY SHIT

IM ON WIFI NOW xP

just can't download any songs

"connection error"

oh, and I got the Huge music pack..MUCH THANKS!! : D

I think i'm going to just capture the music and make the .DBX files .WAV

which is a FUCKING hell of a lot of work....so I will just do the ones i'm familiar with and the ones I like..for sanity's sake.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SOS-Rens said:
because it's working on AKAIO 1.7 I want to ask this:

How to put Mega packs into the game ??

And

Does anybody has owl city music or Pokemon music for this game ??

I Hope you can help me

RTFM

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
is there any Save Files out there that I can get to get more tracks : D

Well shit, I don't know.
There couldn't possibly be thousands of tracks in the pack in my sig that everyone else is using!
He could also be asking for a save that lets you get more song slots in your game. Which the answer in that case would be nosh.

FTommy

Trophies
Website
mmbnchronox.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Hey!
ANy place where i can get songs like RHCP,Foo fighters or nowdays rock/pop songs since the pack only contains really few (mostly just anime and game musics) and the base songs are crap like SMoke on the water,LADY MARMALADE,Etc...

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
FTommy said:
Hey!
ANy place where i can get songs like RHCP,Foo fighters or nowdays rock/pop songs since the pack only contains really few (mostly just anime and game musics) and the base songs are crap like SMoke on the water,LADY MARMALADE,Etc...
Crap?????? CRAP?????????

You can say that about Foo Fighters and RHCP, but NOT Smoke on the Water and Lady Marmalade and whatever you mean by Etc!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i use firefox+ublock