DS #4816: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX v1.1 (Japan)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
2,300
Trophies
0
Age
33
XP
757
Country
United States
Hrm. I wonder what these bugs were and if I have already encountered any. I play this game A LOT. Don't see a reason why I couldn't just swap out the old ROM for this one though and keep using my old save.

At the very least, I hope this bugfix version gives the game some more popularity. Almost no one has played this amazing game, and from those that have they aren't playing properly usually. Tip: The game comes with PD music and remixes of PD music only. It has 200 slots in its save files for additional songs. 100 of which would have been able to be filled by Nintendo's official servers. The other 100 for songs you made yourself or traded with friends.

With this version you can use programs to swap any song into any free slot in the save file, so you're still more than off. You just have to find the songs on the internet to fill it.
smile.gif
 

X D D X

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
825
Trophies
0
Location
New Zealand
XP
182
Country
New Zealand
Spikey said:
At the very least, I hope this bugfix version gives the game some more popularity. Almost no one has played this amazing game, and from those that have they aren't playing properly usually. Tip: The game comes with PD music and remixes of PD music only. It has 200 slots in its save files for additional songs. 100 of which would have been able to be filled by Nintendo's official servers. The other 100 for songs you made yourself or traded with friends.
Yeah, I hope so too. This is an amazing game. My .sav is filled with tons of custom songs and I play it all the time. It's a really fun game.
 

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2008
Messages
2,837
Trophies
0
Age
30
Website
Visit site
XP
274
Country
United States
I'm still dyign to play this game. Unfortunately I dont think theres a fix for my crappy R4 cart. I really wish they would localize this. I would definitely pick this game up if it came out.
 

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Member
GBAtemp Patron
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
1,377
Trophies
0
Age
27
Website
loganderb.in
XP
489
Country
United States
Hmm. Although it's not important, I can never stop myself from wondering why they do this. Y'know, re-release a game. Maybe they do it just to spread some more copies around. Dunno.

Well, that was a pointless post.
 

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
3,451
Trophies
0
Location
Side 7
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
1,309
Country
Australia
crook said:
Is there a tutorial for this game?

Yes there is

Easy:
Press 'A'
Normal:
Press 'A. B, X, Y, Up, Down, Left, Right'
Hard:
Press 'A. B, X, Y, Up, Down, Left, Right' but in a different order with maybe the occasional 'L/R'
Master:
Press 'A. B, X, Y, Up, Down, Left, Right, L, R' as if the DS is a musical instrument.

Personally, I stick to easy
 

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
7,022
Trophies
0
Location
Sweden
XP
6,240
Country
Sweden
I remember there were more songs, like game songs and such (super mario and zelda etc.) or was that the GBA version?
ohmy.gif


EDITED: Oh noo wait, this is the sequel! and the GBA version was a DS version, silly me!
smile.gif
 

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
GBAtemp Patron
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
5,940
Trophies
0
XP
10,584
geoflcl said:
Hmm. Although it's not important, I can never stop myself from wondering why they do this. Y'know, re-release a game. Maybe they do it just to spread some more copies around. Dunno.

Well, that was a pointless post.

its not a re-release, if its selling well, game retailers will just get this new version, not the old "bugged" version.
 

Zaraf

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2005
Messages
743
Trophies
0
Age
38
Location
Edmonton, Alberta
Website
Visit site
XP
386
Country
Canada
Spikey said:
Hrm. I wonder what these bugs were and if I have already encountered any. I play this game A LOT. Don't see a reason why I couldn't just swap out the old ROM for this one though and keep using my old save.

At the very least, I hope this bugfix version gives the game some more popularity. Almost no one has played this amazing game, and from those that have they aren't playing properly usually. Tip: The game comes with PD music and remixes of PD music only. It has 200 slots in its save files for additional songs. 100 of which would have been able to be filled by Nintendo's official servers. The other 100 for songs you made yourself or traded with friends.

With this version you can use programs to swap any song into any free slot in the save file, so you're still more than off. You just have to find the songs on the internet to fill it.
smile.gif

What is PD music?
 

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
2,679
Trophies
0
Location
USA
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
258
Country
United States
Would those of us using Wood R4 be able to download using Wi-Fi now? When I originally got the game about a year ago, it was under the pretense of downloading from Wi-Fi since the built in songs suck ass.
 

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
2,679
Trophies
0
Location
USA
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
258
Country
United States
New question: How do I edit the lyrics of songs already placed into my game? I'd like to turn all Japanese characters into romaji and one with english lyrics into romaji since apparently the song's lyrics were TRANSLATED into english and that grinds my shit!
 

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DSgodman @ DSgodman:
    lol wat is this
  • Maq47 @ Maq47:
    Ur mum. lol xD
  • wiiuepiccpu @ wiiuepiccpu:
    F u n n i t e x t
  • PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo:
    I wonder what the speeds are with this upload I'm doing, because I have a reason to believe that YouTube is barely taking advantage of my upload speed under Firefox.
  • Ishzark @ Ishzark:
    did your upload slow down? V:
  • Ishzark @ Ishzark:
    #+
  • Ishzark @ Ishzark:
    oops
  • PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo:
    No, I've checked my upload, it's still good.
  • Ishzark @ Ishzark:
    so Youtube is not the one at fault
  • PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo:
    I blame Firefox. I can't believe I'm saying this, but if this was Chrome, the video would be processing right now.
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    @wolffangalchemist you're just doing it wrong, smh
  • Ishzark @ Ishzark:
    greedy Firefox
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    comic sans is pretty awesome
  • CeeDee @ CeeDee:
    I mean... at least I think so... HAH
  • VinsCool @ VinsCool:
    poop
  • Olmectron @ Olmectron:
    bread
  • boomy @ boomy:
    bread
  • Olmectron @ Olmectron:
    breadofthewild
    +1
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    ^ That explains why that game feels so stale and old and gross; thanks!
  • Asia81 @ Asia81:
    pooping a bread in the wild
    +2
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Yo found my PS1 pizza hut demo disc
  • thehawksfuckingdead7 @ thehawksfuckingdead7:
    ps1 games are wild man
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    Okay, how do I disable that "GBAtemp wants to enable push notifications" banner at the bottom of the screen? It keeps appearing whenever I visit the home page, and I can't enable them.
    RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing: Okay, how do I disable that "GBAtemp wants to enable push notifications" banner at the bottom of...