DS #4780: Infinite Space (Europe)

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
english only?
why do they didnt prt it to other languages?
little kids cant play that because not her nativ language and than games stay in stores and become older.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Kreatur84 said:
english only?
little kids cant play that because not her nativ language and than games stay in stores and become older.
Actually, every game I ever played has been in English, which is obviously not my native language. You learn by playing.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kreatur84 said:
english only?

I would assume it's because English is one of those widely spoken languages, and translating to other languages takes time. They just wanted to push it out the door. Like a lot of companies (not just game related).

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might be to do with the giant ass cartridge, it's on the largest currently available, 256MB. I assume there's a lot of voice acting or something. Perhaps they couldn't fit a lot of different languages in it... I assume it's English only anyways, that's what my source says.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kreatur84 said:
english only?

I'm sure many little kids will be playing Infinite Space
wink.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
WildWon said:
Kreatur84 said:
english only?

I would assume it's because English is one of those widely spoken languages, and translating to other languages takes time. They just wanted to push it out the door. Like a lot of companies (not just game related).
And little kinds probably wouldn't play infinite Space either.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
granville said:
Might be to do with the giant ass cartridge, it's on the largest currently available, 256MB. I assume there's a lot of voice acting or something. Perhaps they couldn't fit a lot of different languages in it... I assume it's English only anyways, that's what my source says.

a 512MB game was released last week ;P
its a J game!

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, there are other countries in Europe than Germany, sure it's a big country with a big population compared to Sweden, but here we don´t have any problem at all playing games in english. I gladly buy and play games in English, as said above, you´ll learn by playing
lecture.gif
wink.gif

W3r3W0lF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
BastarB said:
Well, there are other countries in Europe than Germany, sure it's a big country with a big population compared to Sweden, but here we don´t have any problem at all playing games in english. I gladly buy and play games in English, as said above, you´ll learn by playing
lecture.gif
wink.gif
most of us germans are doing it this way as well.

so, i surched for a long time now and i haven´t found that release sofar. there is an other one with the number 4823, but there are no links, too.
the whole pokemon feaver makes everything messy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-