DS #4747: PokÃmon: HeartGold (USA)

Trace_hunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Kamiyama said:
How everybody has problem with the AP? I used one code in other thread and I've been playing 3h straigh and I don't still have any problems with the game. I'm in second town leveling up my team.

Those who wanna know, use DSATM and .txt file with this included:

PiracyFix
D2359C44 E1A00000
D234FA80 E1A00000
D20DD9E4 E1A00000
D20D3820 E1A00000

After DSATM is repacked game, its size should be about 120Mb.

Credits for the guy who make this. Too bad I don't remember his name.

I'm using M3 Real with Sakura 1.46 in Touchpod mode and Pokemon HeartGold version. It should be working also with SoulSilver version, but I haven't try that one yet since I'm gonna buy it anyway.

And please don't kill me if this isn't working on your carts.

would this work with the R4?

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok!
i have reached the first gym city and entered the pokemon center , indeed nothing happend and contnue to play, then entered the bellspot castle (or something like that) again a black screen did happen. i switched on the dma mode entered the castle again nothing happend
gbasp.gif

the charge is red now i am recharging my ds to contnue and see the other errors that occur. i hope no error happens!
closedeyes.gif

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
R4 1.18 + YSMenu no problem when starting a new game and on.
Low Lit freeze when you press start after restarting and attempting to load save.

PS: It's Arm7 patched

Game_Master001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kamiyama said:
How everybody has problem with the AP? I used one code in other thread and I've been playing 3h straigh and I don't still have any problems with the game. I'm in second town leveling up my team.

PiracyFix
D2359C44 E1A00000
D234FA80 E1A00000
D20DD9E4 E1A00000
D20D3820 E1A00000

I'm using M3 Real with Sakura 1.46 in Touchpod mode and Pokemon HeartGold version. It should be working also with SoulSilver version, but I haven't try that one yet since I'm gonna buy it anyway.

I can confirm this doesn't work with the (latest) original M3 firmware. I guess I'll have to wait for a firmware update, I'm not going to change to Sakura just for this
tongue.gif

wkndplaya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game_Master001 said:
Kamiyama said:

PiracyFix
D2359C44 E1A00000
D234FA80 E1A00000
D20DD9E4 E1A00000
D20D3820 E1A00000

I can confirm this doesn't work with the (latest) original M3 firmware. I guess I'll have to wait for a firmware update, I'm not going to change to Sakura just for this
tongue.gif

It Freezes on Sakura aswell, this code extends the time until you get a black screen (they will still happen eventually).

Game_Master001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wkndplaya said:
Game_Master001 said:
Kamiyama said:

PiracyFix
D2359C44 E1A00000
D234FA80 E1A00000
D20DD9E4 E1A00000
D20D3820 E1A00000

tongue.gif

It Freezes on Sakura aswell, this code extends the time until you get a black screen (they will still happen eventually).

It does? I already thought I was noticing black screen less frequently, but because my sense of time is really screwed up (sometimes an hour feels like 5 minutes, and sometimes an hour feels like 5 hours. And this isn't just when having fun and not having fun, it randomly overlaps and sometimes it's even a complete reverse), I didn't pay attention to it

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The voltorb flip game is annoying. I spent like 3 hours today (no exaggeration) getting just enough coins for a dratini.

mdp_1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nuclear Raven said:
ericling said:
Begins ... It is just up for few minute, and it is 34users are reading this topic...

Yep, I can already notice the horrible lag.

My senses tell me a GBATemp crash is imminent.

I don't care though, I already own retail copies of both HeartGold and SoulSilver in Japanese/Moonspeak.

Man, I laughed so hard xD

Anyone got this to work for DSTT?

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mdp_1992 said:
Nuclear Raven said:
ericling said:
Begins ... It is just up for few minute, and it is 34users are reading this topic...

Yep, I can already notice the horrible lag.

My senses tell me a GBATemp crash is imminent.

I don't care though, I already own retail copies of both HeartGold and SoulSilver in Japanese/Moonspeak.

Man, I laughed so hard xD

Anyone got this to work for DSTT?
i am playing it in dstt/ttds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol