DS #4747: PokÃmon: HeartGold (USA)

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
any idea on how to make the game stop frezzing all the time i am realy getting sick of switching my ds on and off .again and again and again!!!
hate2.gif

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
than why you play the rom?
you cant transfer your save to the original cartridge.
then wait till its available

kurtisboyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome game, but it's freezing on my M3 Simply with the latest version of YSmenu (it's a clean, non-trimmed/patched ROM).

I think the freezing is linked to time rather than in-game events (such as entering a different route or entering a battle), as mine froze randomly on the first route, not in the grass or when changing routes. I'd left my DS on with the game playing (just with my character standing in his house) for about 5 or so minutes before I started playing through, so maybe it freezes at around the 10 minute mark?

But yeah, I have a feeling that there won't be a patch released for the M3 Simply seeing as it's out-dated and not as popular as the R4. There will probably be one for R4 and you'll have to do some confusing conversion or something :|

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kurtisboyd said:
Awesome game, but it's freezing on my M3 Simply with the latest version of YSmenu (it's a clean, non-trimmed/patched ROM).

I think the freezing is linked to time rather than in-game events (such as entering a different route or entering a battle), as mine froze randomly on the first route, not in the grass or when changing routes. I'd left my DS on with the game playing (just with my character standing in his house) for about 5 or so minutes before I started playing through, so maybe it freezes at around the 10 minute mark?

But yeah, I have a feeling that there won't be a patch released for the M3 Simply seeing as it's out-dated and not as popular as the R4. There will probably be one for R4 and you'll have to do some confusing conversion or something :|

i always save my data before entering any place. but when it freezes at the battle i realy get mad!
bout the r4 i dont think that there will be any update to it.

we should wait for a fix or a patch or what so ever!

Game_Master001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Meh, never mind actually. I thought I found a patch, but judging by the size now I'm trying the download, it's a full rom. So information removed to not break the rules.

rockbmi

Trophies
XP
Why dont people just buy an Acekard, then there will be no issues.
If you want this game so bad, either buy an Acekard 2i or 2 and put 1.6 on it. If not just buy the game.

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
nintendolinky said:
Why dont people just buy an Acekard, then there will be no issues.
If you want this game so bad, either buy an Acekard 2i or 2 and put 1.6 on it. If not just buy the game.
AceKard 2.1 with AKAIO 1.6 already froze 2 times(!) for me. It's vulnerable too.

jajajbinx35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nintendolinky said:
Well my Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.6 RC1 has not froze once, and I have been playing for 11 hours. Its not vulnerable.

Are you certain? I would hate to take out my Acekard 2i and find that it still doesn't work.

jmido

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jajajbinx35 said:
nintendolinky said:
Well my Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.6 RC1 has not froze once, and I have been playing for 11 hours. Its not vulnerable.

Are you certain? I would hate to take out my Acekard 2i and find that it still doesn't work.

I'v been playing 20+ hours on Acekard 2i/AKAIO 1.6 and haven't had one freeze either.

D

Deleted_171835

Gold>Silver

I can't wait until I go to purchase this on Tuesday. The anticipation is killing me. The box-art is great and the PokeWalker is interesting. I feel like a PokeFag.

Gnasher113

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jmido said:
jajajbinx35 said:
nintendolinky said:

I'v been playing 20+ hours on Acekard 2i/AKAIO 1.6 and haven't had one freeze either.
many of the acekarts work, the dstt card doesn't

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...