DS #4708: Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (USA)

mollekemiel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tanas said:
hondje43 said:
TO ALL SUPERCARD DSONE USERS
IT DOES NOT WORK ON A DSONE SUPERCARD BLAH
I TESTED IT WITH ALL MODUS, AND NONE WORKED
TO ALL SUPERCARD DSONE USERS WHO HAVE GOT IT WORK, YOU MUST HAVE IMAGINED IT...

Didnt released i have that much imagination.
wacko.gif

Nasmds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think TTDS will need to a new firmware to make this one work, like Bowser's Story think had the same issue because I've also ran out of option with the quick fix (ARM7).

Oh well, if it takes them a week. That's ok
smile.gif

Now I just have to explain that to my son, uh oh , lol

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
DJPlace said:
Blaze163 said:
DJPlace said:
a fix has been made for cyclon ds evo users? hmmm i'll wait for the full fix...

It's a partial fix. It's kinda playable but freezes a lot. But it's progress, at least we get past the save error now.

that's good to know but the freezing issue would piss me off alot. oh also any cyclon users go on wi-fi yet?

Once the new firmware is released and it's working at full capacity, I might dip into the Wi-Fi. I don't normally play online but I suppose I've gotta start sometime, online's all the rage these days after all. Plus this game is pretty damn good. Even with it freezing on me all the time I'm still playing it to death.

Additional: Fishykipper, I take it you've not seen how badly they've butchered the originals in that Classics Collection. Nothing looks right. I've not seen it in action yet but from the screens I've seen floating about it looks worse than when I play them through Jenesis.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just, wtf guys, 32 pages in one day, about a Mario Kart ripoff, that's bad. Stop spamming, wait for a decent fix, meanwhile, go play some MKDS. You'll have a lot more fun. Just because a game has Sonic in the title doesn't mean 'ZOMG SPAMMING TIEM'.

@hondje: GTFO. Just because you don't get it working doesn't mean tons of other DSone users are lieing about it. And don't post in CAPS all the time.

Yusuky

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hoverlord Nadrian said:
Just, wtf guys, 32 pages in one day, about a Mario Kart ripoff, that's bad. Stop spamming, wait for a decent fix, meanwhile, go play some MKDS. You'll have a lot more fun. Just because a game has Sonic in the title doesn't mean 'ZOMG SPAMMING TIEM'.

@hondje: GTFO. Just because you don't get it working doesn't mean tons of other DSone users are lieing about it. And don't post in CAPS all the time.

O I C so your opinion is really the truth.

DAMN AND HERE I WAS REALLY ENJOYING THE GAME! But since you speak only the truth, i'll stop enjoying it, thanks for the help
smile.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yusuky said:
Hoverlord Nadrian said:

O I C so your opinion is really the truth.

DAMN AND HERE I WAS REALLY ENJOYING THE GAME! But since you speak only the truth, i'll stop enjoying it, thanks for the help
smile.gif
wat

Swamp7hing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@yusky what just happened.

My two cents about this topic: I kind of like to see discussion.

... Wow, that was really two cents. Barely anything there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY