DS #4687: RagnarÃk DS (USA)

mrT3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know if you guys already know this or not but you can perform limit break (rebirth) as many time as you want
every time you rebirth with max base lvl you will get 20 more point at novice and +10 lv max at 2-1 job
i used cheat to see how many time i can rebirth and to get my 2-1 job level to 99 , so far i already rebirth 10 times so i think we can do it as many time as we want
and because you can rebirth as many time as you want ,so at one point you can have enough status point to maximum all your stats

btw, this basically for those who own a real game cart want to have max stats or don't want to cheat because yuo can cheat to have your stats max easier

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
O_O Strangely, it doesn't work for me... I got the stuff he wanted, even checked it twice, it's definitely the stuff named in the quest but... it doesn't work... nothing happens at all. The guy just tells me over and over again that I have to go and get the stuff I already have in my inventory... *sighs*

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Kuschel-Drow said:
O_O Strangely, it doesn't work for me... I got the stuff he wanted, even checked it twice, it's definitely the stuff named in the quest but... it doesn't work... nothing happens at all. The guy just tells me over and over again that I have to go and get the stuff I already have in my inventory... *sighs*

Strange... Are you sure you have the right items ? I think it was one drop of Mandragora (don't remember the name, but a found one in a chest down the left part of Geffen Bridge), a poison spore and a wood chip

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It was some plant thingy, got it from the box too, a wood chip from a willow and that mushroom spore thingy you either get from the one and only spore running around the map or from those small mushrooms everywhere.

So I got all and everything and that damn guy still tells me to get it. -.-"
Well I could try to get that plant thingy directy from a mandragora, but I don't think that would help much, eh?

deviver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kuschel-Drow said:
It was some plant thingy, got it from the box too, a wood chip from a willow and that mushroom spore thingy you either get from the one and only spore running around the map or from those small mushrooms everywhere.

So I got all and everything and that damn guy still tells me to get it. -.-"
Well I could try to get that plant thingy directy from a mandragora, but I don't think that would help much, eh?

the way i did it was just get the shoot fromt he mandragora =\ i had hte mushroom spore form spores in west pront forest (u can get a shortcut from gef bridge to west pront ;])

stupid 4 leaf clovers are taking alooooooong time though

OuTee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Hi,

I have a problem with the game since yesterday. Every time i try to open treasure chest i get game freeze. :/

I play it on my original R4 and i haven't got this problem earlier. :/

Anyone knows why it happens? I'm kinda clueless... ;/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@