N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
1) R4 1.18 it works (used the rarfix)
2) For the skills can I upgrade them only 5 times on Attack and Accuracy or more?
3) The undub works but I need 2 thing if there is a link
-a)Tool to see the number of the game for the cheats
-b)Tool to change the cheats to match that number so I can see them.

Good game though

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I usually don't play RPG's, (Other then Pokemon) but this one seemed pretty popular. So far it works on Supercard DSonei perfectly, faced a few monsters, saved. So far its like every RPG I've tried, other then the combo bar.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arp1 said:
I usually don't play RPG's, (Other then Pokemon) but this one seemed pretty popular. So far it works on Supercard DSonei perfectly, faced a few monsters, saved. So far its like every RPG I've tried.

You obviously haven't tried many RPGs, then. It's got a rather unique battle system than most boring, streamlined RPGs.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Great. Another RPG.
smileipb2.png

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I'm a few hours into the game, and i'm just getting the hang of the battle system, i'm quite enjoying the game

Mr.Positive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gaeanprayer said:
demitrius said:
What a boring game.

That's how I felt at first, but once I started amassing a large amount of CP (you'll get cp x2 items very quickly) it got better. Here's a hint to people, get your first skill to level 7 asap (around level 20). When you do, you'll get the option to enhance the skill. Select the top option (Fortitude I think it was called) and it will link the skill with the next in line, so you only need one combat turn to pull of both attacks. Extra hits, extra damage, and the animation flows smoothly from one attack to the next.

Can you put that in a little more detail? Can you only do this at Level 20+? Because my first skill with Kyrie (One-Two Slash) is maxed at Lv6.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I must say after 2 hours of playing reading this game, this game is horrible.
It's a typical RPG alright, by typical I mean it borrowed the same story of every RPG, graphics of every DS RPG. and even filled itself with enough boring dialogue to make a school special seem entertaining. I can't seem to understand why this game is being so hyped?
It would have been more interesting if you could have played the Wolf boys and not the normal humans, I would like to add as a personal note. Then it would have been a lot more interesting.
First impression I would give this game a 5/10, being nice at least
EDIT: And the battle system reminded me of Lunar Dragon Song

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
The guy above me obviously has no likeness for RPG games or for unique games. This game is okay in every section. Gay Gamer you have no taste for good games>_>. Don't listen to his advice, I'm into five hours of playing this game and I have had no troubles with it. It is a very awesome game

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone has their opinion, but it doesn't mean we can't do some friendly debate.

A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
I must say after 2 hours of playing reading this game, this game is horrible.

It's got text, boo-hoo. It's called story telling. Not to mention there is a fair amount of voice acting in it, too. And aren't the cutscenes skippable? It's very cutscene heavy alright, but for a DS game to have this many is quite cool. Makes it even feel like a console game.

QUOTE said:
It's a typical RPG alright, by typical I mean it borrowed the same story of every RPG, graphics of every DS RPG. and even filled itself with enough boring dialogue to make a school special seem entertaining. I can't seem to understand why this game is being so hyped?

How many RPGs have you destroying the world instead of saving it? Not to mention that the spriting in this isn't like many DS RPGs, as well as the camera. I don't know many RPGs that look like this or have a similar story. Characters aren't exactly dynamic, but whatever. They never are for RPGs. And it's hardly typical, not many battle systems are built like this. Also, interesting note, where's the gameplay complaints? So far you've only complained about graphics and story. Not a lick about gameplay.

It would have been more interesting if you could have played the Wolf boys and not the normal humans, I would like to add as a personal note. Then it would have been a lot more interesting.
First impression I would give this game a 5/10, being nice at least
EDIT: And the battle system reminded me of Lunar Dragon Song

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Yeah..Gay Gamer has absolutely no taste for good games. I bet his idea of a good game is Luminous Arc, when this is ten times better.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
N-TG said:
For Bad voice one DS acting I will say 2 words...

Professor Layton
Don't know what you're talking about. Layton had one of the best voice acting of all the DS games. It's good enough to be anime in my opinion.

silleeel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I despise the camera controls so much on this game im thinking of giving up on it, its frustrating me that much! The way your character has to stand perfectly still when you turn the camera with the L & R buttons makes me angry!

Ive got to the point were i try and avoid turning the camera fullstop but then i miss stuff obscured by walls like signs or treasure chests!

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I mean Professor Layton game had one of the best voice acting on the ds and I enjoy all my games on japanese but it's the first game I hated Japanese Languages and enjoyed the English ones.

Guild said that most of the games on the DS have bad voice acting. How that apllies only one English games and not on Japanese one?

Mr.Positive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silleeel said:
I despise the camera controls so much on this game im thinking of giving up on it, its frustrating me that much! The way your character has to stand perfectly still when you turn the camera with the L & R buttons makes me angry!

Ive got to the point were i try and avoid turning the camera fullstop but then i miss stuff obscured by walls like signs or treasure chests!

None of the treasure chests are really hidden. There's a little exclamation point that shows up when you're near a chest.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alright, so personally I didn't like this game, then again I am not much into video games nowadays really.
I guess I didn't need to lay it on so harsh and with no real logical argument other than a long rant that made no since.
I do that sometimes, I am an ass at times.
Edit: Excuse any of my stupid post for the next few days.
This will explain why

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since this was just posted on my usual ROM site and isn't too big (89.2MB) I'm downloading it (4628 - Sands of Destruction (U)(Xenophobia).rar)

Destroy the world instead of saving it? Sounds fun!
*clears off music folder on SD card*

gaeanprayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Positive said:
gaeanprayer said:
demitrius said:
What a boring game.

That's how I felt at first, but once I started amassing a large amount of CP (you'll get cp x2 items very quickly) it got better. Here's a hint to people, get your first skill to level 7 asap (around level 20). When you do, you'll get the option to enhance the skill. Select the top option (Fortitude I think it was called) and it will link the skill with the next in line, so you only need one combat turn to pull of both attacks. Extra hits, extra damage, and the animation flows smoothly from one attack to the next.

Can you put that in a little more detail? Can you only do this at Level 20+? Because my first skill with Kyrie (One-Two Slash) is maxed at Lv6.

As you level up, the cap on your customization of skills will raise. Around 20 the cap was 7, and at 28 the cap raised to 8. I'm not sure what the hard cap is, but it's probably high enough that you can max or almost max both power and accuracy of a skill by level cap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock