DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, lemme just check if I've got the situation clear in my head. This is how I understand things, please correct me if I'm wrong.

- Game actually works fine. No black screens of death, etc.
- Works until you have to get a cow off the tracks and the AP stops you from doing so.
- Not working on ANY card yet.
- Similar problem to the Chrono Trigger 'infinite loop' AP system.
- Ergo should be fixable with a cheat code the way Chrono Trigger was fixed.

Aren't anti-AP codes Narin's area of expertise? Either way, I should think a code/patch/firmware update will be made available within a day or two. Knowing you lot you'll probably have it fixed sometime tonight. Until then I have plenty to be getting on with.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
WCOD. White Cow of Death.

Presumably there are various other parts of the game knobbled in a simlar way and this is the only one we've seen because we can't get past it.

hubbas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i've been lurking here for over a year now but i'm not trolling now. when does the game crash? cuz i can see the whistle and whatnot on my m3 perfect.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Please don't yell "FIRE!" in a crowded cinema, no matter how funny you think it is.

There isn't a fix yet.

Thanks
yaynds.gif

Chaotik

Trophies
XP
Country
718 User(s) are reading this topic (497 Guests and 7 Anonymous Users)

... seriously, ahah.

Back on topic, it seems Xenophobia is still working on a patch/fix for Might & Magic, so ... i guess we can only expect a fix for Zelda after that.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
BlueStar said:
WCOD. White Cow of Death.

Presumably there are various other parts of the game knobbled in a simlar way and this is the only one we've seen because we can't get past it.

ZONR - Zelda of no return.
Once you reach a bit where Zelda is at the end, it crashes and your save disappears.
Wild guess.

Rfire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
OK, lemme just check if I've got the situation clear in my head. This is how I understand things, please correct me if I'm wrong.

For Supercard CF you get two white screens on boot.

omnipotentorion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:

- Works until you have to get a cow off the tracks and the AP stops you from doing so.
- Not working on ANY card yet.
- Similar problem to the Chrono Trigger 'infinite loop' AP system.
- Ergo should be fixable with a cheat code the way Chrono Trigger was fixed.

Aren't anti-AP codes Narin's area of expertise? Either way, I should think a code/patch/firmware update will be made available within a day or two. Knowing you lot you'll probably have it fixed sometime tonight. Until then I have plenty to be getting on with.

The cow is quite irrelevant. The beginning tutorial on the train requires you have a gear that you can speed up, slow down, and reverse with. You also have to have a whistle. The whistle is what you need to use to get the cow off of the track and the gears is what you need to use to reach Zelda in under a certain amount of time. If you exceed the time limit you have to try again, and again, and again. The icons for the whistle and train are missing due to the AP. Quite ingenious Nintendo. Retail purchasers won't even notice the carefully constructed piracy, they'll just blow the whistle happy as a clam, not knowing that sluggish beast is holding up our show in the flashcart scene.

I project a fix by tomorrow.

errtu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Rfire said:
Blaze163 said:

For Supercard CF you get two white screens on boot.
same with m3 real, you get stuck where it says nintendo and this is all nintendo's property btch!
frown.gif

hubbas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i'm at Castle Town now, when does the game freeze and when is it that you don't see the interface? plz answer! im runing this game on m3 perfect SD with GW 36a and FW 35. thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh