That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
ninchya said:
reminds me a bit of soma bringer and phantasy star 0 type adventure game ........ sad face T_T.........probaly no english localization............... EMO

ya, i just got started on it and i must say, that health bar looks pretty much like soma bringer's health bar as well. but other than that, this game feels just like any other dungeon crawler.

Anyway, as for me, i am gona return to figuring out what each button in the menu does what.

Harlequin Boy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually working on making a basic translation guide and general FAQ for this game, as it doesn't seem to be garnering much attention from people, and I can fluently read katakana and stumble my way through the rest
happy.gif

Also, unrelated, but would anyone want to trade .sav files so that I can have a friends' dungeon to visit?
It would be nice to have variety without messing up a layout that I like :3

Ping meh at [email protected]
happy.gif

takashio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Harlequin Boy said:
I'm actually working on making a basic translation guide and general FAQ for this game, as it doesn't seem to be garnering much attention from people, and I can fluently read katakana and stumble my way through the rest
happy.gif

Also, unrelated, but would anyone want to trade .sav files so that I can have a friends' dungeon to visit?
It would be nice to have variety without messing up a layout that I like :3

Ping meh at [email protected]
happy.gif
Mind you, if you want to help us by checking the open translation project for this game it would be very much appreciated.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol