DS #4411: Phantasy Star à (USA)

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its actually a really well put together game,I hate that I thought I made a dude robot and it was a girl... Dammit. Anyways its awesome game,looking forward to getting farther.

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
Depravo said:
basher11 said:
Waynes1987 said:
Depravo said:
Waynes1987 said:
Anyone here playing it on a R4 card? Any issues?
You'll have to be more specific. There are precisely ten million types of counterfeit R4 with their own firmwares. Exactly which type of fake R4 have you ordered?

in all honesty i just picked the first thing i came across, "R4II SDHC Cartridge" guess i wont know if its fake till it gets here tho .

thats a fake. lol.
True, but that doesn't mean games won't work so don't poo your pants just yet. I only asked which type as game compatibility has been known to vary between different 'versions'.

Ah lol, should of read up on it alittle more, >< in the event that it doesnt work, what would be a better alternative to the R4 ?
I know you probably have threads on it but im asking for personal opinion lol, hope it works regardless ima be Pi**ed if it doesnt lol

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Raven Darkheart said:
Blaze163 said:
I do have one question. Have the translation team's programmers ever seen the letter M before? 'cause the ones here kinda suck. Hardly a game breaking matter, it's just something I've noticed. The first arch of the m isn't even there, it's all crushed together. Such a minor flaw I'll just ignore it from now on though.

Well, anyway this seems to be working, dodgy looking M's, missing data, random file size and all. So I'm outta here until Band Hero and Harvest Moon show up. Thankfully I have my PSP's browser set to my rom site of choice, so I just need to take it off sleep mode and click refresh every now and then until the games show up. Saves keeping the laptop on all night. Plus it means I can play this in my room and thus don't have to put up with the sights and sounds of my old man trying to figure out the controls for Resistance 2. He really does suck at video games...
the "propered" version is up if you wanna try it

Like i said the 'PROPER' is identical just with added blank data which makes no difference to anything. this tool can be used to add the data back if you really want to for some reason http://www.sendspace.com/file/kkcf0p

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn it... Propered release still isn't working on NO$GBA 2.6a... Once dialogue comes up, it comes up with a bunch of errors...

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
there is an other release from bahamut,whats the difference`?
and what charackter should i use and which class?

PS XXX Xenophobia release works on r4i upgrade sdhc

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Waynes1987 said:
Ah lol, should of read up on it alittle more, >< in the event that it doesnt work, what would be a better alternative to the R4 ?
I know you probably have threads on it but im asking for personal opinion lol, hope it works regardless ima be Pi**ed if it doesnt lol
I'm quite sure it will work. It's only fake in the sense that it is not made by the original R4 team. If the worst should happen I recommend the Acekard 2i. I recently upgraded to this card after having an original R4 for nearly two years and seeing it (and AKAIO) in action made me wish upgraded a lot sooner.That's just my personal opinion though. Other people will no doubt have their own recommendations.

terminator99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This Game has Piracy protection. Started Story for first time, after the first person you talk to it goes to white screens. Also if you goto wifi connection you get white screens again.

Using M3i Zero 8GB Sandisk default options.

Posts merged

This Game has Piracy protection. Started Story for first time, after the first person you talk to it goes to white screens. Also if you goto wifi connection you get white screens again.

Posts merged

Waynes1987

Trophies
XP
Country
Depravo said:
Waynes1987 said:
I'm quite sure it will work. It's only fake in the sense that it is not made by the original R4 team. If the worst should happen I recommend the Acekard 2i. I recently upgraded to this card after having an original R4 for nearly two years and seeing it (and AKAIO) in action made me wish upgraded a lot sooner.That's just my personal opinion though. Other people will no doubt have their own recommendations.

Ah okies can you get fakes of acekard?
"Acekard 2i AK2i Multimedia SDHC TF Cart for DSi/NDSi/DS Lite"
in fact ill have a look in the forum >< (stops being lazy)

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
SeraphisCain said:
Law said:
God I wish people wouldn't cry anti piracy all the time just because they can't get some shit to work, that's probably what slows GBAtemp down the most.

Then what do you presume is the problem for M3 users then? The Japanese release worked on M3's after Narin's patch. The unpatched US release doesn't work on M3's. Therefore logic dictates that there's something in the game that is preventing it from working on the M3. Now either this is some random line of code Sega changed from the Japanese release, or it's anti-piracy. Which sounds more likely to you?

Logic dictates you're an idiot trying to sound like you know shit.

You know why I know this isn't Anti-Piracy? Works fine on R4.

Injury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally much?

This game is protected by a hex code piracy block(EDIT: I guess some people didn't encounter this at all in the latest release. Sorry if I'm wrong, but that is what happened the first time for me.). You need the code to work around it. Same thing happened in the Japanese version, which I played from the start because the game is so straight forward, you need only piece together the puzzle that is equipment, the little robot guy next to you, and the mission directions. My suggestion is wait around for the new Cheat.dat/.db files to roll out with the code.

This game is 10/10 in my eyes. Multiplayer, multi-class, multi-level, tons of items (or so it seems when you can't read japanese), and the music isn't to bad either.

It gets repetitive after you cycle through the missions, which is my only gripe.

adundy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Law said:

It doesnt work on my r4, I get a white screen after loading it up.

Kuragari Ryo

Demon Fox
Trophies
The House Within the Reflection, Ryo Manor
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
adundy said:
Law said:

It doesnt work on my r4, I get a white screen after loading it up.

I have it working on my R4 with YSmenu. Try YSmenu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto