DS #4403: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized (France)

Yol Morefi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Vive la France
ohmy.gif
)

Don't worry, you'll get your uk version soon
smile.gif

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Played this for a while, and I'm pleasantly surprised. It's very close to WaW, but some minor things seem to have been polished up. I don't know why, but I'm liking this much more than WaW. I wish I knew what the people are saying though.

Also, it is kind of strange that the French version leaked first. That never happens. :wtf:

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Just tried it out. There's no combat, only a surrender option.

Only joking, loves.
tongue.gif

At first I was like "Wow, this is a terrible joke. Then I realized it was the French version.

+1, good sir. I'll try the game when it's in English (which should be quite soon).

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
French only eh? Heh, I took French in school, but that doesn't mean I can tolerate or understand it. I mean, I can say, "I fart in your general direction" with a French accent, but that doesn't really help, now does it?

Guess we'll have to wait for the (E) version......since USA dumpers have apparently quit the scene.

eife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yol Morefi said:
I don't find this joke very funny, is it because I'm french ?

well, yes, il faisait référence au fait qu'en 40 on a capitulé pétain toussa....
la vision de l'histoire par les anglophones quoi...

heureusement qu'on leur rapelle pas à chaque fois napoléon etc ^^

anyway, i'm french, and i admit i've found this joke funny, according to the release
biggrin.gif

Sabri23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Call of dyty 4 and Call of duty World at war had horrible pixely graphic ... ánd the DS could do much better than that...

Hopeful these graphics are better =)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sabri23 said:
Call of dyty 4 and Call of duty World at war had horrible pixely graphic ... ánd the DS could do much better than that...

Hopeful these graphics are better =)

Screenshots of this are pretty promising.

The other graphics weren't terrible, they just weren't full on effort. You won't see absolutely gorgeous graphics on most non-purely DS games. It's the same for most platforms.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Permission by Chanser to post site

Guys vist our site later on (likely tomorrow cause were kinda busy today) mvps.tk for cod mwm clan
smile.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
rockstar99 said:
what happened to USA dumpers are they all dead

They all seem to have just given up. I don't get it. Bahamut went into overdrive, games being dumped left right and centre the other day. Meanwhile the US teams dump Atelier Annie then seem to vanish into the aether. I can understand that they might have been working on the AP for COP, but not dumping anything at all? What gives? Especially with several key US releases on the horizon like Phantasy Star Zero and Harvest Moon. Here's hoping that they're just taking a quick break or something. Hoping that Phantasy Star will still show up, the EU version isn't due out for a while.

EDIT: At least 'Venom' is still around, kind of. Lego Rock Band and Wireway were both dumped, so maybe not all the US teams are on vacation.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I swear it was me who brought up the fact that USA dumpers have seemingly quit the scene. Like around a month ago I mentioned this fact.......funny how all these topics on the subject of the lack of USA dumps has just come up within the last few days.
dry.gif

All of you with a slot1 AND slot2 carts can dump DS games too you know. It's incredibly easy to do. I've dumped a couple games for the scene myself.......and I'm laid-off from work and have no money coming in.

But to get back on topic......

The (E) and (U) versions of this game don't come out until the 10th.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I'm kinda dating one of the staff members at my local game store. If I can see to it that she gives me access to their demo copies of the latest EU DS games I might see about dumping them if it becomes a neccesity, but the UK scene seems pretty much covered at the moment. Not a whole hell of a lot I can do for the US scene though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work