DS #4315: Element Hunter (Japan)

SplashTOMATO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm totally shocked this game only comes to 30mb... From the trailers, I thought it would take a lot more. o___o; What's the deal?
Then again, Blood of Bahamut was pretty small too. Still... :\

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Played the first mission and there seems to be a lot of stuff you can do with elements at the HQ, but the game didn't give me any tutorials as to how to use any of them.

Does anyone know if the game will give me tutorials in the next couple story missions?

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
nope, no more tutorials, the only tutorial left are talking to one of the "girl" in that mission room.

Maybe there will be more, i don know.

As for the elements, let me copy what i quoted

QUOTE said:
Well, to create an item, first

You know that screen where u choose your missions right? Its where u are after clearing the tutorial.
Go outside and u are in a map that looks has 3 enterance : \ | /

go to the / and u are in a dark room with some green stuff. Then run up and talk to that thing in the middle. After which u have a few options, just choose the 2nd option to make your weapon. Anyway, u will only get to equip 1 weapon at a time. So, the weapon creation are pretty much just for fun biggrin.gif

Just a note: level 1 ~ 3 are usually the same combo, but level 4 might have a different combo all together, for example. the H element rapier. Level 1 to 3 is a simple multiple stab combo while level 4 lets u spin around like a tornado.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk