DS #4294: Paws & Claws Pet Vet - Australian (USA)

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Absynthe said:
The cover is a complete mess. EVERYTHING looks shopped. Even the hat.
Well considering Koala's are quite ferocious and we haven't heard about a video game company getting sued for a woman being mauled by one after a camera flash it's not hard to guess it was shopped.

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
I thought they ate leaves.
laugh.gif
Anyway shovelware is funny these days.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Pimpmynintendo said:
Absynthe said:
Well considering Koala's are quite ferocious and we haven't heard about a video game company getting sued for a woman being mauled by one after a camera flash it's not hard to guess it was shopped.

Very much incorrect. Didn't you know all use Aussie's keep Koala's as pets and we all have our own Skippy's we ride to school every day.

Honestly though, you can generally pick up the tame ones in zoo's, but they can be very much dangerous in the wild. My only issue with this cover, however, is that country chicks are never, ever, that hot....

Bluelaserman

I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
IzzehO said:
Pimpmynintendo said:
Absynthe said:

Very much incorrect. Didn't you know all use Aussie's keep Koala's as pets and we all have our own Skippy's we ride to school every day.

Honestly though, you can generally pick up the tame ones in zoo's, but they can be very much dangerous in the wild. My only issue with this cover, however, is that country chicks are never, ever, that hot....

Yeah, dingo stole me baby lol

miketh2005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IzzehO said:
Pimpmynintendo said:
Absynthe said:

She's not hot, wth. She looks like a regular ugly, too fat county gal.

loveSTEALSus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
zombiehorrors.livejournal.com
XP
Country
WarioN64 said:
I doubt its legal to keep a koala since they can only eat certain types of eucalyptus. Its probably sterotypical against Australians too.

EDIT: In the background you can see two tigers killing somehing. xD

Yes, it is illegal to keep them as pet since they are an endangered species. Not because of what they eat. There are over 650 different types of eucalyptus trees, but they can only eat 50 different types... well depends on what part of australia they are living.

Also, in the background, they are NOT two tigers killing something, lol. They are actually 'Numbats'. Or people call them 'marsupial anteaters'. They are quite harmless and mainly eat termites. /END education.
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol