DS #4256: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (Europe)

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Confirmed working (no freezes) for the European version of Mario and Luigi RPG 3
yaynds.gif

Acekard R.P.G./2 with AKAIO 1.5 (use the clean ROM of this game and the latest October 10 2009 loaders)
Clyclo DS Evolution with firmware 1.56 beta (with clean ROM of this game)
M3 Real/M3i Zero (you must patch (Confirmed%20working%20%20(no%20freezes)%20for%20the%20European%20version%20of%20Mario%20and%20Luigi%20RPG%203:[/b]%20Acekard%20R.P.G./2%20with%20AKAIO%201.5%20(with%20clean%20ROM%20and%20the%20latest%20October%2010%202009%20loaders)%20Clyclo%20DS%20Evolution%20(with%20clean%20ROM]link to download) the ROM of this game before playing)

Not working
frown.gif

Other slot-1 and slot 2 cards (e.g. R4 and its clones, M3 Perfect, Supercard DS ONE(i), iTouch)

shadow_shd

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yuan said:
dokro said:
shetan said:
it works at a r4 is you use the Ysmenu
here on the site is exactly how to install it and then i used the usa version of this bowser;s story
because it is always in english and never dutch . i dont mind its the usa version anyway
so people with an r4 .. just the old one . not the r4i .. read here on the forum how to apply the ysmenu and you can play this game

This is for the USA version...
In EUR version the procedure doesn't function....
If you can link the procedure...

Questo è per la versione USA
Nella versione EUR la procedura non funziona..
Se puoi linkare la procedura....

EUR is only working at

CycloDS 1.56Beta3 -> Clean Rom
AKAIO 1.5 and M3Real -> http://rapidshare.com/files/290488058/MLBIS_EUR_IPS.rar

Hi,

I can confirm that with the MLBIS_EUR_IPS patch, the game loads and runs fine on a M3 DS Real card.

The USA version contains Canadian french; some sentences and expressions are "weird" to a french guy like me, some characters have a different name.

++

e2kiwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Here is the answer for all R4 + M3Simply-User and so on, where can´t play the game right now...
The Patch from xpa is great but works not on all cards, because they forgett something to patch...

First, i have an R4-Clone with FW 3.07 from 05-12-2008 and i can´t use the TT-Menu...
but i can play M&L USA+EUR without an update, so when it works on my card then it works on all the other cards too...

Download the EUR-Fix and use the unmodified game (128MB)
- Put the game in the same folder as the fix
- Doubleclick "xpa-male.bat"
- when its Done copy the new file "xpa-male-fix.nds" on the DS and ENJOY

Fix ByTheK
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SYJQR64I

MFG
e2Kiwi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol