DS #4243: Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey (USA)

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
As for me, it just reminds me of how bad my eyesight is, i wasted a few hours staring at the page only to realised that bastard is just under my nose. Needless to say, i dont have good memories of this dude.

And why is he hiding anyway? did he just killed or commit some unspeakable crimes so he is hiding from people ?

Does anyone know the history of this dude anyway?

D

Deleted-119707

im using the original r4 with ysmeny with the latest custom dstt firmware. ill wait for an update then... or a patch.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Apparently his original, or "birth" name was indeed "Wally".

QUOTE said:
Where's Wally? (titled Where's Waldo? in the United States and Canada) is a series of children's books created by British illustrator Martin Handford.

The first book in the series, originally titled Where's Wally?, was published in 1987. The books became extremely popular and were translated into many languages. Wally is often given a different name in the translations. The franchise also spawned other media in a more storyline-based form, including a TV series, a comic strip and a series of video games.

Raika said:
Uhhh, what is this game about. And why are so many people excited?

Where's Wally? (titled Where's Waldo? in the United States and Canada) is a series of children's books created by British illustrator Martin Handford. The books consist of a series of full-page illustrations of hundreds of people typically depicted during a frenzy of activity; Each illustration depicts a unique location, time period, or activity. The intent is for the reader to find a character named Wally (Waldo in North America) hidden in the group. Wally is always dressed in a red and white horizontally striped shirt, blue pants, and bobble hat, carries a wooden walking stick, and wears glasses. Subsequent books have added new characters and objects for readers to find in each illustration as well.

e.g.

0744554292_ins_8_9.jpg

(Quotes sourced from wiki)

It was pretty popular back in the day.

Whipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works fine on AK2i on DSi

Brings me back to the days where I could "waste" a day finding Waldo

Actually it was not a bad endeavor for a kid, spending a day in a book paying attention to detail and staying focused.
Unlike today where so many squander their free time playing video games.

Oh, wait, this IS a video game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head