DS #4243: Where's Waldo? The Fantastic Journey (USA)

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whipple said:
Only downside is that annoying timer in the normal mode (they have normal or easy mode, no hard mode).
The easy mode is a little too easy with the limited fields to search, and the normal is far more challenging since you can roam freely.
If it wasn't for that timer I would like to take the time to really see all the scenes have to offer, they are really well done.

Maybe there's a cheat to remove timers.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
Whipple said:
Only downside is that annoying timer in the normal mode (they have normal or easy mode, no hard mode).
The easy mode is a little too easy with the limited fields to search, and the normal is far more challenging since you can roam freely.
If it wasn't for that timer I would like to take the time to really see all the scenes have to offer, they are really well done.

Maybe there's a cheat to remove timers.

Or just a cheat for infinite time
tongue.gif

Also, how the fuck did Waldo get 5 pages and over 60 posts?

Shryquill

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
blainy said:
hell yes..this brings back some good childhood memories...hopefully it plays alright..

Lucky... I never got a childhood... You know their are starving children in Africa?!

Anyways, i thought it was "Wheres Wally?".

And on top of the Africans and Wally, Chuck Norris is the reason Wally's hiding
smileipb2.png

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol i was alreite at the books but they gave everyone sore eyes..
i still consider this shovelware imo but i might give it a shot for ol time sakes

morphius

The King of the Cosmos
Trophies
Website
pachimod.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
its actually not too bad ... seems like a decent game to have on your card for those times when you just want a quick gaming fix , and dont feel like getting into anything too deep

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Whipple said:

you should get the books than cos all the screens in this game are out of the book the fantastic journey.

Posts merged

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Oct 5 2009, 11:59 AM) Also, how the fuck did Waldo get 5 pages and over 60 posts?

cos his THAT awesome
laugh.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Offtopic talk aside from above,

This game is really neat. They added many many different props from the sega/nintendo version.

I finished the game this morning, and it's really tricky at some parts. But it's soo fun.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Brian117 said:
Offtopic talk aside from above,

This game is really neat. They added many many different props from the sega/nintendo version.

I finished the game this morning, and it's really tricky at some parts. But it's soo fun.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Now you became victim of the Ubisoft disease! It's worse than the Swine Flu!!!11!!1
ohmy.gif

smileipb2.png

freaky777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hopefully DSTT gets a patch for this, having the black screen too.. Haha Its Wally too in Singapore so when I saw the title I thought they named him wrongly but then I saw the box art..

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
dark_angel said:
xist said:
jaxxster said:
Waldo!? We call him Wally over here!

Which is exactly why our version is going to be better! Waldo is Wally's Nemesis in the UK at least.

i always thought his name was odlaw, which is waldo backwards.
that's in Australia at least.

I'm an Aussie to and we call him Wally, In Fact there was a TV Show called Where's Wally as well...

Woops the Nemesis's name is Odlaw my bad. But in fact there was a Where's Wally tv show in Australia.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk