wassup...

march-elt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hello every one, well i created an account here to ask an question on where to find an mp3 player for the nintendo ds... but i guess imma post things here.

well i'm an artist on both twitter and tmblr, but i always had an knack to modding and taking appart eletronics. i first starded my "hacking journey" on the nintendo wii (like many of folks around the world). and since i got an nintendo dsi i've been modding it has well.

nothing much to add here... but nice to meet yall!

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello every one, well i created an account here to ask an question on where to find an mp3 player for the nintendo ds... but i guess imma post things here.

well i'm an artist on both twitter and tmblr, but i always had an knack to modding and taking appart eletronics.
Everyone is an artist nowadays. I'm an artist.

i first starded my "hacking journey" on the nintendo wii (like many of folks around the world). and since i got an nintendo dsi i've been modding it has well.
Yeah! I remember hacking my Wii in late 2009, exiting times! Amazing how the scene has evolved to what it is nowadays. And I just came back to DS Modding after leaving it in 2012.
Good stuff. Really GBATEMP is the right place to be, otherwise I wouldn't know about the scene advancement.

nothing much to add here... but nice to meet yall!
Nice meeting you too. You should share art with us.

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe I made it before @AncientBoi makes his welcome, but WELCOME TO WARIO WORLD, also, I'd consider myself an amateur artist
demo.png

• Angry
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto