DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

D

Deleted_171835

pakistexican88x said:
Well I had originally signed up for help with modding my wii. Once I got all the helpi needed, I would only check back whenever I haf a friend that wanted me to mod his wii or if there was a game I couldn't play that needed further modding on my wii haha. I'm not you would call a "contrubutong member" lol. I tried to contribute tha patch but it was in vain
frown.gif

Edit: scrach tha. Didn't realize it said '07. I actually joined when I got my r4. Then came back ayear later formy wii

oH. Well, from now on. Stay! Not just for help on certain things! M'kay!

pakistexican88x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know I would but the site is so unbelivably slow, no doubt thanks to people like me who crowd the server whenever something new and exciting comes out lol

antonkan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
STOP SPAMMING ACROSS THIS TOPIC!!!
mad.gif

Stop asking for fixes and stop asking for ROMs. IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES, THE TOPIC WILL BE CLOSED!

Anyway, if you have the American version Mario and Luigi RPG 3 and if it frezzes on this game (even with patch or Action Replay code applied) on some flashcarts, try the following steps:
  • Buy the retail version of Mario and Luigi RPG 3 in major retail video game stores across the Americas; or
  • Use the Japanese version of Mario and Luigi RPG 3; or
  • Buy M3 Real or M3i Zero and use the latest TouchPod firmware, in which that game works fine 100 percent (no frezzes and/or black screen).
That's your solutions for today.

D

Deleted_171835

antonkan said:
STOP SPAMMING ACROSS THIS TOPIC!!!
mad.gif

Stop asking for fixes and stop asking for ROMs. IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES, THE TOPIC WILL BE CLOSED!

Anyway, if you have the American version Mario and Luigi RPG 3 and if it frezzes on this game (even with patch or Action Replay code applied) on some flashcarts, try the following steps:
  • Buy the retail version of Mario and Luigi RPG 3 in major retail video game stores across the Americas; or
  • Buy M3 Real or M3i Zero and use the latest TouchPod firmware, in which that game works fine 100 percent (no frezzes and/or black screen).
That's your solutions for today.

Interesting solutions but the first will hardly ever be done!
tongue.gif

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
pakistexican88x said:
triassic911 said:
pakistexican88x said:
Guys, I've found a patch
http://ndsdl.com/4162-mario-luigi-bowsers-...patchcrack-usa/

I can confirm that it at least gets you passed the Choose Save File screen on an R4 kernal 1.18
That's the same XPA crack posted above. It doesn't work for R4 as I've tried it. Post a vid of you playing it.
Well... This is embarassing... I haf only checked whether it let me choose a save file and tuned it off because I was in a hurry. It gives me a black screen after I choose it

Argh... so not much of a fix then, huh? D:

topboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mr.grieves said:
does anyone know how to get this working on a g6 lite?? if you can help me, i will ship you $5 on full tilt poker. thanks guys.

i was wondering this too, minus that tilt poker bs.

darkloremaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antonkan said:

skipping through pages so i'm unsure if this has been established.
xpa dropped a link to a patcher to this game waaaaaaay earlier in this thread. i used it and can confirm that it works with the acekard 2.1 on the latest public akaio (1.4.1).
screen flickers from time to time but rare enough to not disrupt gameplay.

pakistexican88x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if this is what I am to expect of games to come, maybe I should go and buy an Acekard? So far Mario and Luigi is the only game Ive tried that I have not been able to play on my R4. Pokemon HeartGold is the only game i've needed to patch in order to play. I dont want the same thing as this to happen with Kingdom Hearts and Spirit Tracks ;_;

SoraOwnsAll

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's going to be 100% impossible to play this on an R4? Dammit.

I guess I should go ahead and get a Cyclo then huh...? But then I will have to give up getting one of the PS3 games I want >_

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
pakistexican88x said:
So, if this is what I am to expect of games to come, maybe I should go and buy an Acekard? So far Mario and Luigi is the only game Ive tried that I have not been able to play on my R4. Pokemon HeartGold is the only game i've needed to patch in order to play. I dont want the same thing as this to happen with Kingdom Hearts and Spirit Tracks ;_;

that is because you don't play many of those japanese games
when they get localized and you are interested
you might need to patch lots of games
smile.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its not 100% impossible to play it on the R4 i was able to play J version on the R4 its all a matter if anyone WANTS to make a patch for R4 a lot of people have already upgraded from R4 to other flash carts so they make patches or whatever for the new carts rather then going back to waste time on the old ones.

pakistexican88x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
pakistexican88x said:

that is because you don't play many of those japanese games
when they get localized and you are interested
you might need to patch lots of games
smile.gif
What do you mean?

englishteacher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Does this game protection can be bypassed by hex editing the ROM like most Japanese game protection? Anyone tried this yet?

Weird, so many pages but no one mention this. I don't know what XPA Patch do, it could be hex editing but as far as I know hex editing patch doesn't trimmed the ROM like XPA Patch did. Maybe it still need some improvement.

On Japanese games, the hex address that need editing so the protection can be bypassed is found on 1-2 days. I wonder why it took this long to find the protection hex address, I guess no one skilled enough to find them like Japanese people.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
englishteacher said:
Does this game protection can be bypassed by hex editing the ROM like most Japanese game protection? Anyone tried this yet?

Weird, so many pages but no one mention this. I don't know what XPA Patch do, it could be hex editing but as far as I know hex editing patch doesn't trimmed the ROM like XPA Patch did. Maybe it still need some improvement.

On Japanese games, the hex address that need editing so the protection can be bypassed is found on 1-2 days. I wonder why it took this long to find the protection hex address, I guess no one skilled enough to find them like Japanese people.

1. You don't know what hex editing is.

2. You don't know how hex editing works.

3. You don't know what the protections are or how complicated they are.

4. You're racist.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
englishteacher said:

O.O...your name is English Teacher yet your English isn't that great lol!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la