DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
cruddybuddy said:
Why are you guys hanging around here when Scribblenauts is out?

hahahaha!! it is because i am waiting for another game which is coming out next week
tongue.gif

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
opius said:
Nah, there's no stutter. Gave that a goood close look, animation frames are looped solid.

Same problem on save lockout with M3i Zero with newest firmware (+ newest DSi firmware).

Curious, though. The original jap game was unlocked using an AR code? I suppose AR codes would be massive trial and error, until someone sits down and takes the rom apart... D:
AR code? YES but you need someone to MAKE that
smile.gif

from what i was told, it contains a new piracy protection hence the old method won't work !
it requires someone really start this all over again

my question is WHO WOULD MAKE IT ?
tongue.gif

I MADE IT: type this into a text file and put it on your card:

LALALALATAKE THIS PROTECTION SCHEME I CASTS TEH MAGIC MISSILE AT YOUS
00000000 00000000
gandalf saev us
00000000 00000002

There, I "MADE" a code~!!
QUOTE(cruddybuddy @ Sep 10 2009, 11:52 PM)
Lies.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
TrolleyDave said:
CloudSE said:
stupid how mario jumped onboard with all this piracy lock shit (if mario was a real person)

Now that piracy has become so mainstream, easy and acceptable on the DS you'll be seeing alot more protection in the major releases.

agree!
when all the new J games being localized we will see lots of U/E release game will come with anti piracy protection~!
it would be even trickier that if they change the protection!!

Agreed! They'll just keep refining the protection until it becomes successful enough where AR codes/generic bypass routines won't be good enough and actual cracks will be needed like the old days of the Amiga/ST. It'll never be as advanced as PC protection obviously, but they just basically want to stop all the casual "easy as drag and drop" piracy.

mlwy45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got this game today 9-11-09 at 105 am...friggin thing has a lock on the very first screen and the game selection menu...Thanx alot nintendo you back stabers!!! anyway some1 feel free to notify me of the fix and tell me where to find it...im having M&L RPG widthdraws BADLY!!!

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Cresh07 said:
cruddybuddy said:

I knew it was a lie, but i still had to go to the front page to find out for sure... Curse you Cruddy

I'VE GOT IT! When Scribblenauts comes out, we just tell it "ANTI-ANTI-PIRACY FIX PLEASE PLEASE" and then we win! Hoorayyyyy! ;-; Please?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
mlwy45 said:
I just got this game today 9-11-09 at 105 am...friggin thing has a lock on the very first screen and the game selection menu...Thanx alot nintendo you back stabers!!! anyway some1 feel free to notify me of the fix and tell me where to find it...im having M&L RPG widthdraws BADLY!!!

How is Nintendo stabbing you in the back by including copy protection? Aren't you stabbing Nintendo in the back by pirating the game instead of buying it? If your withdrawal symptoms are that bad then go out and buy the damn thing.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
mlwy45 said:

I find the sense of entitlement in your post disturbing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1