DS #4109: Live Battle Card: Live-On DS (Japan)

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I thought the girl's arm was something else
smileipb2.png

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
when I first saw this I thought ooo interesting, because I do enjoy certain card games like the yu gi oh for the PSX that was a good game, the yu gi oh for ds was......well meh. and I thought that this could be a great card game similar to them and I was right to a point I was going to try this.....until I saw the screens.......to me it looks awful and I'm now tempted to not even try it (also not knowing japanese is a factor in this decision)

60kousoku_card_battle_ca.jpg
66kousoku_card_battle_ca.jpg
35first_look_kousoku_car.jpg
95kousoku_card_battle_ca.jpg

if anyone has played this could you post back whether the gameplay is any good and also whether it is playable without knowing any japanese?

pakoito

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkWay said:
when I first saw this I thought ooo interesting, because I do enjoy certain card games like the yu gi oh for the PSX that was a good game, the yu gi oh for ds was......well meh. and I thought that this could be a great card game similar to them and I was right to a point I was going to try this.....until I saw the screens.......to me it looks awful and I'm now tempted to not even try it (also not knowing japanese is a factor in this decision)

if anyone has played this could you post back whether the gameplay is any good and also whether it is playable without knowing any japanese?
I've seen that game before...the two-space-for-creatures system and stuff. Can't remember, I'll ask my friend.

Now I remember! Card Hero something something something, second part for the GB original game.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:

*looks at screens
Pffffff.
rofl2.gif
BWAHAHAHAHAHA (not enough lulz to fit in a emotioncon.)

B-Blue said:
QUOTE(Overlord Nadrian @ Aug 19 2009, 08:05 PM) I thought the girl's arm was something else
smileipb2.png

you and your dirty mind...

i thought the same thing
smileipb2.png

Me too.......they need to lower the game logo...or else no parents will buy this game...because they looked at the girl character.
smileipb2.png

subanark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:

This looks like the speed battle of card hero (there is a DS version of this game:1843 - Kousoku Card Battle Card Hero (J)). This game is generally more balanced than Yu-gi oh. The speed battle is a simpler version of the main game. When you lose a monster you lose 1 hp, but you can choose a monster to counter your opponent next turn. Also, the more damage you take the more powerful spells you can cast, so the game often ends up being quite close as leaving an opponent with 1 hp left is quite dangerous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock