DS #3930: Really? Really! DS (Japan)

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There's already a lot of hentai/ ecchi games on the DS, like the Doki Doki series, Kimo Kawa E! and others I forgot (mostly every 256 MB game that wasn't/ isn't going to be released in the US/ EU)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
this is not even a hentai game

proof
reallydissapointed.jpg

i had completed the view of all flash backs ... and the picture is what i got from one of the flash back
furthermore, if you like seeing naked guys (upper body) then they have a scene with that

i doubt this game will be any hentai, ero or whatsoever!
is sort romance + a little phoenix wright

BORING game

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Natie said:
There's already a lot of hentai/ ecchi games on the DS, like the Doki Doki series, Kimo Kawa E! and others I forgot (mostly every 256 MB game that wasn't/ isn't going to be released in the US/ EU)
kimo kawa e sucked hard. the only thing that made it "ecchi" was a half assed made spanking game. the art wasnt clean. the girls getting spanked didnt even show much especially the one with the purple pants. her belt was covering her private part which ruined it.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I don't even care if it's hentai or not (and it clearly isn't), I'd like to play a translated version of this just because I really really liked Kaede in Shuffle. She was the only girl on that show that didn't have some annoying characteristic.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
elixirdream said:
this is not even a hentai game

proof
reallydissapointed.jpg

i had completed the view of all flash backs ... and the picture is what i got from one of the flash back
furthermore, if you like seeing naked guys (upper body) then they have a scene with that

i doubt this game will be any hentai, ero or whatsoever!
is sort romance + a little phoenix wright

BORING game

ya, this game made me sad
frown.gif
where are the pictures
frown.gif

on a side note: jking here u go:

might be NSFW

reallyreallynsfw.jpg

THERE!!!!
frown.gif

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Chris_Skylock said:
I wish I can try this to find something hentai. but oh well....

owl_orly.png

cant resist the picture

EDIT: No wonder the other girl was familiar. she was from Shuffle!! Really?

Yup, she was from Shuffle. I wonder if this is Navel's game too. Maybe I give it to try.

And for all you hentai maniacs, there will not be any official hentai games for consoles, never. All that good stuff is for PC or homebrew. All console versions are some sort of censored versions that contained only games main plot.

DemonicChocobo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't quote me on this, but I believe this takes place in an alternate universe, and Kaede experiences some head injury or something that causes her memories to become really screwed up. It's also sort of a Phoenix Wright parody. As Rin, whenever you hear her mistaken a fact or memory, you point out the contradiction and correct it, restoring the correct memories.

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it's first thought that Kaede was a man, you have to fix that up with the Really? command, similar to the Objection! in Phoenix Wright.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1