DS #3819: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Japan)

D

Deleted User

The official way to pronounce it is [Kingdom Hearts Three Five Eight Over Two Days]. I remember seeing it somewhere. It was some interview I think. And regarding the title... I spoiled the game for myself by clicking on a GameFAQS.com topic that didn't have a spoiler tag
hate2.gif
. I could post it in spoiler tags but... I don't know how to do that =/.

Anyway, in the interview it said that the title of the game will be understood once played. If you don't mind having the story spoilt though, go on over and check out the topics.

And to the person that responded saying that it's been 10 (or 9) pages of useless stuff... I don't think it's useless. We're discussing the game. This doesn't have to be a topic for the fix. If I sound pissed about it, I'm not. Just felt like saying it.

saburota

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confirmed working using Acekard 2i, using UltraEdit on the rom. Thanks.

Edit: Not quite, it froze after the opening....

Edit2: Used the newest version of Akaio on Acekard 2i and works fine.

jophilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Bloodlust said:
Ok, I got a fix from a chinese forum.

Use ultraedit and open the rom and search for string : 01 E2 0C 51 00 0D

Change the 0C to 37. Works on R4 and might work for other carts as well.

Thx dude ;-) ! Seems to be working fine on my acekard2.1 with the latest Akaio. I run the game and hit "new game". Now i'm in a room with the others guys. And i just save the game. I don't know exactly where it suppose to freeze but so far so good !!
Great intro by the way.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Thx for the find BloodLust, your magic trick works perfect! a simple editing xD (not literally xD)

ppl use Ultraedit to edit the ROM and click on the tab search and type in search bar the string code BloodLust gave and replace OC with 37, its that simple >_> cmon...think.....

kohkindachi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
krnxmatt7 said:
Hey. Why is it that when I run the patcher, it just pops up and disappears.

- using Windows Vista
You've been keylogged OR you saved password in IE/FF/MSN has been logged. It is a stealer (most likely), so my advice is if you're using 'save' password etc in browser, change the pass.

For everyone, that is a fake file.

Lordox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just use the file that you opened in ultraedit

right
on the acekard 2 the game freezes after the opening but works fine on mission mode

on the r4 it seems to work perfectly

it's kind of anoying having to use my 2gb r4 over my 8gb acekard2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids